Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tommy Cichanowski, coils, RF generators and fluorescent lights ...

Started by DeepCut, November 14, 2010, 11:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeepCut

I had never heard of this guy before, but i listened to this ten minute interview yesterday :

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/sound/radio1.mp3

Unfortunately, the interviewer keeps steering him away from being technical (arrgh !).

Here is my summary of his original process of discovery :

What Tommy did ...

1. Wound a coil.

2. Put a signal on it ... stimulating the coil with an RF generator.

3. Used a fluorescent light as a load.

4. Apparently, more energy out than in appeared.

5. The frequency he was using was around the middle of the AM band.

6. This was illegal so he wound coils with goal of getting down into the audio range.

7. When he hit around 500Hz, he needed to switch to an audio frequency generator.

8. This new generator caused the circuit to fail.

9. First unit had an oscillator circuit that couldn't be found in print.

10. The unit was a patented product so he replicated the oscillator circuit from patents and began experimenting again.

11. Using a scope to measure the system stopped it working, the observer effected the observed.

12. He found ways of incorporating the scope's effects into the circuit, or just measured the lumen-output from the fluorescent light to ascertain power-out.

So his original OU-causing frequency was around the middle of the AM band.

These are the AM ranges in use in the US :

Long wave : 148.5 to 283.5 kHz

Medium wave : 520 to 1,610 kHz

Short wave : 1.711 to 30.0 MHz

I'm assuming he was experimenting in the medium wave because :

1. Medium wave is where most commercial stuff goes and this is what he didn't want to illegally be broadcasting on.

2. He said he came down to 500Hz.
3. He was using AM radio station equipment borrowed from his cousin who was a radio engineer.

There are pictures of his setup on the website.

I have e-mailed his sister, Mary, who now runs the website since Tommy unfortunately passed away.

While waiting for her reply, and hopefully some more revealing details, i'm trying to figure out his setup.

What i don't know (remember i know very little) :

1. How do you simultaneously pulse a coil and get output from it ?

I think he was literally 'beaming' the RF at the coil and the coil ends went through a circuit of his design and then connected to the fluorescent light.

If anyone has the time please listen to the interview, assess the accuracy of my summary and tell me what you think ?

Cheers,

Gary.

The Observer

Deep Cut,

If Tommy wound a coil and found only a certain frequency that seemed to provide extra energy...
It is very probable that Tommy Resonated the Coil.

When I resonate a Step Down Audio Transformer with a 1.5V battery,
            it will light 3 V LEDs with 5 V pulses on the --->STEP down SIDE of the transformer <---.

1.5 V on primary... Leds on Secondary (step down side).

When I resonate the Step Down Audio Transformer with a 1.5 V battery,
           it will burn out 3V LEDs with 90 V pulses if connected across the primary.

It is easy to use only 1 coil to pulse and receive energy from..
                         that is.. use only 1 coil for both primary and secondary.
                                                                                                             if you use a diode on the load circuit.

What happens is...

1. Pulse charges coil (and core --very important) , but cannot go through diode protected load.
                           2. Pulse stops.
                           3. The Magnetic Field must crash (the minuscule field of the coil.. and the magnificent field of the ferro core)
                           4. This change in Magnetic Field causes a Huge Potential Difference opposite to the original pulse.
                           5. This now lines up with the diode load...
                           6. A large pulse goes through the diode protected load.
                           7. End of cycle.. ready for new pulse.

Did he mention beaming a signal at the coil??

Best Regards,
                    The Observer

P.S. Below is represents the extraordinary result of Resonating a Transformer.

energia9

i have posted this earlier on other topic,  nobody was interrested in it, and there is a resonance frequency for all coils yes,
take a look at the picture 
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hGQr6DGstUQ/TMbyHFRvj6I/AAAAAAAAAr4/c9wrlz3NTRU/s1600/sumermagor%5B1%5D..png

DeepCut

Thanks Observer.

Sorry energia, didn't see your post.

I'd like to track down the oscillator circuit that he found in the original unit, i've seen a few mentions of older technology being more open to 'ambient' influences.

Gary.

energia9

Quote from: DeepCut on November 14, 2010, 12:11:34 PM
Thanks Observer.

Sorry energia, didn't see your post.

I'd like to track down the oscillator circuit that he found in the original unit, i've seen a few mentions of older technology being more open to 'ambient' influences.

Gary.

i meant that i have posted the effect on other topic not the interview, im sorry:)
open the link above.