Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wave telephone: instantaneous communication!

Started by Reformator, March 01, 2009, 05:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Another thing I find interesting and may be slightly off-topic is lightning strikes.  They say you can listen on specific frequencies and hear lightning strikes occurring anywhere in the world.  I believe it's the frequency that the earth resonates at.  This was years ago when I heard about this, so I don't remember all the details.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Reformator

From what I hear again, both of the metallic wave parts on the two ends are tuned on the structure of 81 to the certain logarithm in potency 2 of 3. After that boths parts begin to vibrate. That's what I was able to understand.
Unclear is the chemical formula of one of the quartz walls. It's not like the second one. It has silicic structure.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4008/2222x.jpg

This is in the core of the phone (?) or a smaller model. That I didn't understood.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8998/5555d.jpg

energia9

It is time to make this thread live again, i just saw this, and a big thank to the person who put this up,  this device alone could change how we live,

quarktoo

Quote from: energia9 on December 07, 2010, 06:56:58 PM
It is time to make this thread live again, i just saw this, and a big thank to the person who put this up,  this device alone could change how we live,

It could also change whether you live or not. AB effect is a method to build free energy devices and he is now dead and he did not die from old age.

I know quite a bit about this subject I am not willing to share but will tell you it is the holy grail to understanding electricity and about anything that can done with it. That is why it is suppressed and protected.

You can split photon just like an electron which is what Raymond Rife was doing with his microscope. In order to hide this knowledge, quantum science was created to keep people delusional with busy work surrounding the double slit experiment.

AB effect is the cavitation of mass and understanding that creates understanding in a whole bunch of things like free energy. Electricity itself is the result of AB oscillations and subsequent mass to atomic energy conversion.

It is the single most valuable thing I learned in understanding physics, the atom and electricity.