Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity- Overbalanced- Magnet wheel br0k2e

Started by br0k2e, November 17, 2010, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: br0k2e on January 07, 2011, 12:27:53 AM
You are hijacking the thread you fucking moron. Shut the fuck up and move the fuck on. God your a whiny bitch.

spam

Omnibus

Wait a second. That was not your original post: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10035.msg264491#msg264491 or I must be seeing things. This is something else and maybe worth discussing because we see here an actual device made. That was exactly my point, to see a device, not just ideas. So, I'll have to reword what I said. Sorry for the confusion.

Omnibus

I've got it mixed up with this, somehow: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10200.msg269931#new . That is the Bhaskara Wheel with Sjack Abeling's as it's one of the modern renditions. Yours also looks like a device I've seen before by an Italian inventor which I've been trying to unearth recently to no avail.

Omnibus

This always happens when trolls such as @MrMag jump all over the place and you try to nip their spamming in the bud. You may notice he hasn't contributed anything of substance regarding your proposal.

As for the proposal, I think any overbalanced wheel is potentially viable. Like I said the ideas of all of them are trivial but nonetheless they have to be explored until a working device is made.

First off, indeed, you're right about that, it has to have a ramp or some way of forcing the weights to always go along such a path that the center of mass stays always sideways with regard to the axis of rotation at any angle of rotation of the wheel. This ensures persistent violation of the lever rule at every angle of rotation. Lack of such ramp is a major defficiency in most of the proposals. Once the construction ensures this conditin (and, like I said, there are numerous such constructions) the major enemy to a working device is the friction. In other words, the OU property of the device is set in stone, it is permanent, while the friction is the variable and it has to be decreased below the levels of the inherent OU property of the device. So, yes, your design is viable and it will work, as far as I can tell now. How to decrease friction is what we should discuss now, I think.

Think about it, an internal combustion engine can work in principle but if you place sand in it and increase friction it will stall. Having stalled due to friction, however, doesn't in any way mean that ICE's are impossible.