Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

finally a wheel that works ?.

Started by b0rg13, April 01, 2012, 11:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b0rg13

if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

TinselKoala

What is this, the third or fourth thread about this wheel?

Go to the video on YT. Look at the internet website that produced the video. Read what they are doing, and watch some of their other videos.

Then....  you won't need to ask, "...this works?"

Of course you could always save time and skip the boring homework research steps and simply start building away. Who knows, maybe you'll be the one to get it working, it looks simple enough.

kfede224

I've seen their youtube channel and they don't look like very informative. Also they say in their page that perpetual motion is impossible. I won't take them seriously.
The only odd thing is that they have a video titled "Perpetual motion machines (hypotetical)" uploaded in 23/08/2011 where they show machines that obviously do not work (just look for the first machine  ;D ;D); and then there is the video mentioned above titled "Perpetual Motion Machine. Magnetism & Gravity" uploaded in 28/02/2012. I don't have a clue why they made another video only for this (special machine?). Anyway I think all videos are FAKE including this one. Based on my own experience with these experiments I think the magnet will stick against the 'wall' of the wheel closer to the magnet but the wheel will not turn.
I'm convinced that OU machines are very tricky.

gauschor

It still looks interesting. Simple yet efficient. Has anyone actually tried it out? I could imagine it might work if the ball does not come close enough or too far away from the magnet.

DaisyAdams

I tried this project and it works so well. I made it by read this blog and see that video.

tribulus