Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magtap: harvesting electricity from a magnet!

Started by lasersaber, November 25, 2010, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Why do people think magnets = energy.
There is no such thing.
A generator needs to be turned and it is this movement that is converted into electricity.
The magnet adds 0,0 how hard is it to see they do not deliver or contain energy?

shylo

Hi ....XS-NRG.......if I hold two magnets in attraction mode a 1/4 inch apart,....it takes alot of work to keep them from snapping together,...if they are in repelling ,it takes work to keep them a 1/4 inch from each other.......gravity is the same,...the work or energy I put out to jump 1 foot in the air ,  gravity does the same amount to pull me back down.......this is my take on things .....I could be wrong.......thanx .....shylo

XS-NRG

It is ZERO

When i drop a ball from a tall building it will go down, so where did the energy come from?

Many will think and say gravity but that is incorrect.
The energy comes from myself carrying the ball up the stairs in the first place.

Just think about that and you will realize these things are not what they seem to be.

These are Forces not Sources and those are two different things.
I do not know why so many people associate the energy with the magnet i guess they do not look deep enough.
Like that Lawrence Tseung who thinks he can tap energy from magnets by sticking them to a transformer not realizing the energy comes from the turbines driving the grid the transformer is connected to.......i could go on you know but the basic idea here is that magnets do not carry energy when in rest.

hidave

Quote from: XS-NRG on November 28, 2010, 02:03:37 PM
Why do people think magnets = energy.
There is no such thing.
A generator needs to be turned and it is this movement that is converted into electricity.
The magnet adds 0,0 how hard is it to see they do not deliver or contain energy?
not true. we no longer need to waste energy driving a mechanical armature EMF against lenz, instead we can utilize a low powered pulsed EM coil placed on the bloch wall it self. A pulse train switches the magnet to make/ break flux path completion.

employ superposition of fields. electromagnetic induction can be separated from magnetic flux energy without the need for motional electric field.

reduce the magnetic flux intensity to zero with superposition principle and the virtual un-destroyed field associated with uncanceled flux is still present. It is the virtual field.

It is this virtual field which produces pure motional electric field in the space surrounding the generator.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10065.msg265498#new

lasersaber

QuoteI do not know why so many people associate the energy with the magnet i guess they do not look deep enough.

I my case it's because of where I noticed the current at.  I am in the process of trying to improve and pinpoint the exact cause of the current.  I have made a bigger U magnet to test. I thought I would test it before magnetizing it but found that it had become very magnetic just from the heating and bending process.  It dose make a lot more current than the smaller one but it is hard to tell if it's a product of the magnetism or from the bend in the steel.  I will keep testing and post a video of the results in the near future.