Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Software signal generator ...

Started by DeepCut, November 28, 2010, 10:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

One other method to isolate your PC from the equipment is to use a sound-cart with an optical out, and a amplifier with an optical in. 

I think you can buy those relatively cheap second hand.

DeepCut

Ahh, nice idea, thanks Cherry.

Gary.

allcanadian

@nievesoliveras
Yes, that looks ok only I used a 3 inch piece of plastic pipe as a spacer between the speakers for a larger seperation. The inner pipe and speakers are basically air tight so that any motion from one speaker must move the other like pistons in a cylinder.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

wattsup

@DeepCut

When I want audio output using my software frequency generator, I have my computer sound card that goes into a small 4 channel mixer that has a small amplification ability since it has to be plugged into the wall socket.

Then I have a stereo jack that goes into the mixer headphone output that I can control with volume and balance control.

The software for audio frequencies I use is located on my ftp site here;
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/frequency-generator/

With this software you can use left or right or both and even adjust phase. If you want to feed more frequencies then two, just open the software again and again for as many as you want. You can go as high as 20kHz with this software.

You should be able to buy a small mixer in a pawn shop for real real cheap. Mine is a Eurorack UB1002.

This way, whatever I do will never go back to the computer sound card because my sound card is pretty expensive made by M-Audio model Audiophile 2496.

I even put the left and right positives together and the commons together to pulse a small coil directly. Some of my tests I do not even use a mosfet.

DeepCut

Hi wattsup,

I'll take a look at your software it sounds good thanks for link.

i use this software, the f-gen goes up to 10Khz plus it has oscilloscope, frequency analysis ... :

http://www.zeitnitz.de/Christian/scope_en

The idea of a little mixer is nice. My soundcard is a Terratec DMX 6 fire so i don't want to hurt that, just like you :)

I was thinking of getting this pre-built PWM :

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/shop/cyber-circuits.htm#A21

The first one on the page.

It seems to have good features but only goes up to 1.5MHz, what do people think of it ?

Gary.