Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

osiris

nuf bout orbit back to the G6

i ran a few tests ... last night

it apears i can pull a constant .14v  from it .. with 0 input i hooked up the 77hp tracer to the input .. the tracer puts out .100 vdc . @ some freq .. its like a BEAT FREQ.... the 77 when i disconnect it the 77 the voltage drops .. but remains in orbit .. i can scope it i have and read it from a multi meter ..  and when i connect a cap .. it apears on the scope to go dead .. but infact it is not .. i actually disconect the cap wave is back  i un hook the output .. and reconnect it wave is still there .. 0 INPUT

i could throw the ring and pick it up hours later and guess what ... THE WAVE IS STILL THERE ..
now touch the pos of the output wire and watch your output grow .. from .14 to .9vdc

WITH 0 INPUT store in a cap ... and turn on the switch .. and it is now self running with 0 input

osiris

nievesoliveras

The input was the electricity from your body to raise the voltage.

Jesus

osiris

Quote from: nievesoliveras on December 20, 2010, 09:30:08 AM
The input was the electricity from your body to raise the voltage.

Jesus

correct!
:)
i have scoped it .. i can see the orbit wave .. and when i touch it i can see my energy floating on the orbit wave  8) there are 2 distinct diffrent waves ..  and you will remember .. i have another trick .. if i was to ground it too .. my voltage jumps agin ..  ;)

i made a video years back demoing this effect

osiris

osiris

here is a picture from the digital electronics book showen in the g6 coil video ..

this explains magnetic core memery  pulse and sence wires  rotation of orbit spin per applyed pulse ie - or + left or right pulse .. so .. there ya go advanced  motionless electricty .. with out control circurity  or input!  simply a kick start via magnet or as i just explained useing your finger

osiris

luishan