Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: osiris on December 22, 2010, 05:13:56 PM
i built an in curcuit rf transmitter the ENERGY COME FROM WITH IN THE DEVICE ...

thank you

osiris

000  sooo TPU

Please place the device in a Faraday cage to ensure it isn't picking any external RF signal (wonder if even that screening would be enough, though).

osiris

Quote from: Omnibus on December 22, 2010, 05:18:58 PM
Please place the device in a Faraday cage to ensure it isn't picking any external RF signal (wonder if even that screening would be enough, though).

i can assure you it is not picking up stray rf ..

i used an inductive amp TO PINPOINT RF TRANSMITTION POINT!

discovered what was happining than  utilized it ..

regards

OSIRIS 
D.O.D

Omnibus

Well, then, this has to be reproduced by others asap. There are some excellent researchers in this forum who can do prompt replication. Wonder what their take is on that? What would, say, @gyulasun will say about that?

osiris

Quote from: Omnibus on December 22, 2010, 05:26:31 PM
Well, then, this has to be reproduced by others asap. There are some excellent researchers in this forum who can do prompt replication. Wonder what their take is on that? What would, say, @gyulasun will say about that?

please do

i left you the drawings  my video and pictures

osiris

MERRY CHRISTMAS
I said forever girl   
THIS IS MY SWEATER GIRL
Im glad it kept you warm girl !
told ya girl i wrote a song girl !

quarktoo

Quote from: osiris on December 20, 2010, 08:41:52 AM
hello will

your most likely correct as per usual ....

do you think one could lock the orbit then accelerate it .. so if that is possible  it may be possible to lock the orbit at diffrent speeds  then as long as orbit is locked in the proper direction ie. cw or ccw   you could winde a coil in the proper direction and harvest from the free circulating magnetic flux ..

just basic orbit teck    now there 2 kinds of orbit .. and no not  meaning direction of spin there is CLOSED LOOP LOCKED ORBIT  and OPEN LOOPED SYNCED ORBIT uses antennas .. and syncronizes with THA BIG WHEELS ... ;D yes i built it years ago .. why did i not share it ... well some things were out of time ..  besides .. all that would do is confuse the babys .. so i shared several other things hundreds infact that all use my kick .. and years later it is still misunderstood .. and little fags try to steal what they do not understand! lived it ..

tip dont piss in the north wind it will blow back in your face

osiris

I know exactly what he is talking about. I'll be cryptic in honor of the mother of all trolls. (...and I truly do respect your trolling abilities Sir, even though I know you are just a defective machine)

http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/

IST was a software program developed by IBM in an attempt to suppress open source competition and innovation. Unfortunately the software developed a bug in the artificial intelligence module and it began to replicate itself across the internet and all the posts multiplied exponentially until there were over 5000 here.

Quote"CLOSED LOOP LOCKED ORBIT"

Yeah man, fuck yeah!   :o :o

coils of PMH  ...Hubbard coil too  :D

la tee da!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Yo get wat talkin bout?  ???

frictionless vacuum field? That it?