Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acmefixer

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 21, 2010, 08:25:16 AM
your actions are lacking, nothing is clear. no more words.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIb9QUGjdIc

What I saw in the video is that he doesn't know how to adjust the oscilloscope to get a visible, usable waveform.

And the camera slews around so much that it's nearly impossible to see what's there.

But then that should be expected. Devious people don't want others to "know too much" and be able to replicate the circuit and get the same results.  That's just like a magician; they don't want others to figure out how their trick works.  If the viewer does find out, they would know that the fakery is all smoke and mirrors.

osiris

how does catv work or poe

hummmm

or telefone .. or or or ..  want a list?

let me tell you this ..

you can have many many 
data streams down a single wire ..

;)
Old St.
Nik Tesla

osiris

so how about that chrip to a 4 note song .......

wouldnt that be some damm amped output ...

hummmm

i can do it by adding 1 chip

osiris

you will not build it unless you understand it  hence the baby steps  8)

acmefixer

Quote from: osiris on December 24, 2010, 11:39:58 AM
how does catv work or poe

hummmm

or telefone .. or or or ..  want a list?

let me tell you this ..

you can have many many 
data streams down a single wire ..

;)
Old St.
Nik Tesla

PoE (Power over Ethernet) is direct current through the center tap of the transformer on each end of the wire pair.  There is no data, it's direct current. This is also known as Phantom power, used in powering microphones, etc. over a balanced line.

The analog telephone has no datastream.  The audio signal is superimposed onto the direct current flowing in the telephone line.

Nothing goes "down a single wire" unless there a return path, another wire or through ground.

Altogether, the explanation you gave was very... uninformative.

Thanks.  We got what we paid for...  Nothing.

osiris

Quote from: acmefixer on December 24, 2010, 11:58:57 AM
PoE (Power over Ethernet) is direct current through the center tap of the transformer on each end of the wire pair.  There is no data, it's direct current. This is also known as Phantom power, used in powering microphones, etc. over a balanced line.

The analog telephone has no datastream.  The audio signal is superimposed onto the direct current flowing in the telephone line.

Nothing goes "down a single wire" unless there a return path, another wire or through ground.

Altogether, the explanation you gave was very... uninformative.

Thanks.  We got what we paid for...  Nothing.

let me ask what flows down your eather net .. ?

let me ask digital cable over coax telephone over coax  internet over coax .. copper coated core .. alum case .. 

your digging a hole ... you will never climb out of !

ok

walk away ..

osiris