Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

energia9

Quote from: osiris on December 17, 2010, 02:32:06 PM
so now you all have been showen how to winde the coil  the question arizes how is it powered
my question arises ..  how do you want to control it ..
i have quite a large array of tips tricks and tecquinecs to control this ring for the BASIC MODEL
i will list a few ways .. all wich i already own  and have built ..  ;D

neo zap
transistor  like a jt only better ..
magic maker
tubes
fets & osc
mechanical switching
relays ..
independ oscolator ..

i could go on ...  but i wont
i have only 1 spinner wire showen on the drawing i could put a trigger sencer on the pulse wire   should i decide ..

so i leave it open  for you all to decide ..

if your a slacker or lazy ...  go buy a PWM

osiris

just to clairify .. for the blind ones ...  i flick  the ring  1 time .. it does 5 laps .. i cut the flick it reverses direction and does another 5 laps ...  :)

1 pulse from supply = 10 spins round the ring ...

now ringg the damm thing like a bell !!!

carefull dont want to break the bell .. or crystal wine glass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17tqXgvCN0E&feature=related

Thanks for your pictures of your coils, i hope one day you will release your full finding, schematic, explanation,    i hope, before it is too late,  now if you have it in your hand, you have the chance to help earth to become a galactic community,  if you wish to post all of your knoweledge you will be known by most of the people on earth, and be known as a contributor to the new earth, giving free energy to everyone,   if you really have it done, i say respect, now its your option wheter you would like to help or just write on this forum,

osiris

Quote from: energia9 on December 17, 2010, 03:16:16 PM
Thanks for your pictures of your coils, i hope one day you will release your full finding, schematic, explanation,    i hope, before it is too late,  now if you have it in your hand, you have the chance to help earth to become a galactic community,  if you wish to post all of your knoweledge you will be known by most of the people on earth, and be known as a contributor to the new earth, giving free energy to everyone,   if you really have it done, i say respect, now its your option wheter you would like to help or just write on this forum,

mk1  go away ..  lol

do some reserch on things carved in stone ..
start with who i am !

osiris

im knowen everywhere but silly planet earth

this is why im here DUH!

Mk1

I think new people should be protected against people like you , you never showed anything worth knowing , don't you get it .

You never showed anything point , you have over 5 thousand post , of worthless experiment , with no results only build pictures .

As far as i can tell , you are a talented sculptor at best , if you keep it up you will only become a con man .

To anyone that really think that this guys as anything , then let me tell you that he as been here for over 5 years , Innovation station (ist for short ) , look him up !

There is enough evidence ...

osiris

Quote from: Mk1 on December 17, 2010, 03:34:56 PM
I think new people should be protected against people like you , you never showed anything worth knowing , don't you get it .

You never showed anything point , you have over 5 thousand post , of worthless experiment , with no results only build pictures .

As far as i can tell , you are a talented sculptor at best , if you keep it up you will only become a con man .

To anyone that really think that this guys as anything , then let me tell you that he as been here for over 5 years , Innovation station (ist for short ) , look him up !

There is enough evidence ...

stop trolling me b4 i have you banned and arrested  ;)

just imagine ...  the folks i know ...  8)

osiris

tak22

8) I'm liking this topic, so thanks osiris!

I'm not worried about what you post and am just fine with
watching you release info at whatever rate you prefer.

Those that feel an overwhelming urge to react and attack
should just check their attitude at the door.

Notice the use of caduceus type winding there guys?

tak

and yes I know the osiris/Ist history ...