Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ1000.11

Started by Dr Adolf Nowak, December 11, 2010, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Adolf Nowak

And will come time in October when 1 barrel oil will 》 200 Eur to cost, when You personally say: Ja wirklich, wir mussen ein Ordnung zu machen mit diese Schweinen zu gutem uns alle. Das wird aber zu spate. :-(                                                   Warum ausser 4 polnische Stadten Ami Bande mochtet auch: Berlin, Du, Mu zu zerstoren?                             Vladymir kennt die Antwort nicht.                                    Arme Angela. So lange Kanzler U-bahn bebaut und jetzt keine 3 wird damit nach Arbeit fahren.  :-)                      Tja, das sind die Juden!

TinselKoala

I've just got one question: If you've got a 10kwhat Free Energy generator/motor, what do you need an inefficient wind turbine for?

pix

>>>"And will come time in October when 1 barrel oil will 》 200 Eur to cost, when You personally say: Ja wirklich, wir mussen ein Ordnung zu machen mit diese Schweinen zu gutem uns alle. Das wird aber zu spate. :-(                                                   Warum ausser 4 polnische Stadten Ami Bande mochtet auch: Berlin, Du, Mu zu zerstoren?                             Vladymir kennt die Antwort nicht.                                    Arme Angela. So lange Kanzler U-bahn bebaut und jetzt keine 3 wird damit nach Arbeit fahren.  :-)                      Tja, das sind die Juden!"<<<

@hartiberlin,
Does anybody have more doubts about this Dr No? Above those are his words.
He is sick neo-nazi, scharlatan and dangerous individual. He is trying to smuggle on this forum his sick ideology between the lines of "his inventions".
Technically, it is all stolen from others and claimed as his own.
Sure, at the age of 7 he invented cavitation unit  ;D,he did not reveal this because there was no internet  ;D.
Psychiatrist should examine this guy.
For me discussion here is over.
I just couldn't stand doing nothing when seeing this individual on the forum...

Please see example of his page and attached "healing device" pictures...
http://nsppp.bloog.pl/kat,0,m,8,r,2010,index.html?ticaid=6b6e1
Regards,
pix

Dr Adolf Nowak

Pix, my dear polnische Friend, why not to come tomorrow to us to check for yourself? Afraid of snow.;-]?

TinselKoala

The person with the feet in the photo above is seriously ill. It's clear that the person has a large degree of edema, or fluid retention. This is a symptom of great severity, indicating possible congestive heart failure, kidney failure, or other severe health problems.
If the person is taking the treatment shown in the picture INSTEAD of seeking conventional, science-based medical help, there is some severely unethical stuff happening, much more severe than DrNo trying to sell some phony free-energy devices.

Invented stuff when you were eight years old, did you? And now you are what, twelve?