Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rotor with spiral magnets

Started by wantfreeenergy, September 26, 2008, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wantfreeenergy

I took apart a fan for an oven and the rotor has spiral magnets on it.  There are four coils around it like the computer fan's.  I wanted to wire it up like the Imhotep-Bedini com fan's but don't know if it'll work.

Has anyone else used a rotor like that and got it to work?  I was wanting to ask before I took the electronic bits out of it, cus I'll prolly smash em on accident trying to get em out. 

I was all excited to wire that big motor up but when I saw the rotor I stopped there.

Pebs

HI All,

Regarding the Imhotep Motor I have a PC Fan apart there is 3 post, i can make the forth post easily, but my question is do all the copper windings have to be wound independently from each other? The motor i have it looks like its all one wire would around 4 coils. Ecuse my ignorance on the subject.
1. Do i have to make all 4 coils independent of each other (cut wire from one to another)
2. Or leave copper wiring alone except for the new post that i need to break the coil wire on it to solder to fouth post?
I have put a diagram below of the motor i have do a cut the conections between the coils ?
Sorry if this has been addressed before..