Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Merry Christmass Everyone... Heres another little pressie for you all :)

Started by evolvingape, December 23, 2010, 02:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

Ok everyone seems to be enjoying themselves so how about some advanced theory ?

This is the Pocket HELP prototype :)

17000 RPM taken as 1. HELP pump mechanical resistance lowers ongoing RPM via mechanical load applied. Moving fluid mass acts as Flywheel.

Resulting in lower driven speed of PMA requiring a modification of balance to produce 50 A 10 V at 8500 RPM, assuming fluid pump load of 50 %.

The rest is self explanatory :)

Any questions ?

:)

(I have resized the image to remove the wide screen format. I also wrote the above when I was half cut earlier. Now I have slept it off I am not happy with what I wrote, there is an error in it regarding RPM. When the brain is working properly again I will have a proper think about it and post corrections. The hint of the possibility of wiring the HELP in Parallel - Series is not an error ;)

Bentoptics

Evolvingape, thanks for the comment
I have had experience many years ago with a mazda pickup that had a rotary motor so
sorry about me saying “piston” when it’s really called a “rotor”.
I read up on this motor you are looking into using and I think the reason it is not putting
out the torque is there are no apex seals on the “rotor” but rely on close tolerances.
The good part is you may not need the lubrication normally needed and can get away
with the atomized oil in the intake.
This is definitely on my watch list and I wish you the best.

BentOptics

evolvingape

Hi BentOptics,

Thankyou for the reply :)

I believe the original Mazda Rotary engine had to be 're-classified' when it was first tested because it put out way more power for its chamber size than traditional piston ICE's.

Yes the mini Wankel not having Apex seals is not a perfect solution. The AIXRO XR50 on the other hand has ceramic Apex seals available as an option. The XR20 will probably have them available as well.

A quick fix that I can potentially see is using high temperature head gasket sealant to make your own gasket. Admittedly they are not ceramic but 'a seal' would be better than 'no seal'. If the seal does blow out or begin to leak then you can easily clean the old seal away and apply a new one and bolt it back together. This may increase the Torque rating of the engine temporarily for testing purposes. Custom laser cut ceramic gaskets may also be an option for people with money and facilities.

I am glad you think that the atomized oil in the intake may be sufficient lubrication. :) I do too :)

I myself will not be building any of the devices I have described. My financial situation dictates that I had a choice between sitting on this technology until my situation improved and then try to profit from my work, or release it in its entirety so that other people can finish what I started.

I chose option 2 as to do otherwise would violate the reasons I began this adventure in the first place. We are all reliant on other individuals building and testing my technologies and posting results that we can use to further our goals.

I hope one day that I can put my full time and energy into developing technologies that will benefit the human race and solve the problems our world faces. Unfortunately in the current Global Political Climate there are not jobs for people like me.

Here are the links to the other threads that have information on all my technologies, you may not have realised that they are all related:

Freedom Energy System Architecture:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9913.0

Pulsed Electro Magnetic Hydro Electro Lytic Pump and System Architecture:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9919.0

HELTA and Energy Conversion Theory Toolkit (ECTT):

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10002.0

Mechanical PWM Timed via Rotary Moment:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10061.0

FESA HHO Dry Cell Bank Power Distribution Model:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10153.0

As an interesting add on the Mechanical PWM thread talks about frequencies, If a mini Wankel was substituted for the DC Motor a much higher natural frequency could be attained (17000 RPM) with the cost being paid via HHO rather than electricity for timing purposes :)

Merry Christmas :)