Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr. Victor Klimov invents free energy

Started by Omega_0, May 19, 2011, 10:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

excessAlex

Any hypothetical free energy technology, once it has been established, it can be miniaturized or reconfigured to handle the peculiarities .. and could probably be used (sadly) for war purposes .. I do not think that this is the way to discuss ... In the world there are still good people, and they need new technologies, clean and sustainable.

tinu

Quote from: neptune on May 29, 2011, 11:17:14 AM
How unusual [not] that even before this technology is out of the laboratory , Big Brother sees is as a new cheap portable effective way to kill people . Ergo , it will never see the light of day except in the killing fields . What hope for humanity .

Sorry to interfere, but the power of “creating energy out of nothing” (a la Omnibus, for instance) would necessarily come together with the power of destroying it (that would be a simple matter of using the same ‘device’ in reverse), hence regardless of how peaceful one may be, since matter is ultimately energy, destruction would become available at anyone’s wish and we know that not everyone is peacefully. Think about it…

On the other hand, we know space, mass, time etc are relative quantities but imho energy, although a pure mathematic construct, seems to be more fundamental than those. In fact, it seems that the whole universe rather prefers to bend itself (space&time) instead of giving up to simple conservation laws including energy conservation.

I think there is hope. After all, everything we had, we have and will ever have is nothing but free energy, plenty of it but yet given in finite quantities so we have to struggle and rationally transform it.

Best regards,
Tinu