Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AMAZING NEW VIDEO BY THANE HEINS

Started by bobo36us2, January 03, 2011, 04:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tesletic

Hi all, I would highly appreciate if someone can explain me why there still isn't  a self runner, bare minimum made from this experiments as it shows clearly a COP of 39.6 !?  ???

ptxcdexia

Quote from: tesletic on February 01, 2015, 01:20:57 PM
Hi all, I would highly appreciate if someone can explain me why there still isn't a self runner, bare minimum made from this experiments as it shows clearly a COP of 39.6 !?  ???

This resembles a design similar to Ed Leedskalnin's PMH (Perpetual Motion Holder). However, the design has been improved..

After the iron is magnetized and in a closed-loop, when shorting the coils together (in the correct polarity), the "magnetic current" within' the iron is sped up. That is supposedly it's own "self runner." As for the COP, I'm not one for numbers until I've conducted the experiments myself. However, I've just seen a number of experiments involving the PMH which are similar to this one..

MarkE

Quote from: Omnibus on January 03, 2011, 08:46:09 PM
Zero watts input indeed means no power input but it does not al all mean zero current input. As I've shown, there may be conditions whereby the power input is zero but there's still current flowing which means non-zero power output. Therefore, the above "obviously" is out of place.
At phase angles approaching 90 degrees, small measurement errors make for big percentage errors in the results.  There is 89 degrees, 89.5 degrees, 89.9 degrees, etc, and then there is 90.0 degrees and they are all very different.

MarkE

Hi all, I would highly appreciate if someone can explain me why there still isn't  a self runner, bare minimum made from this experiments as it shows clearly a COP of 39.6 !?  ???
Because bad measurements and loopy ideas lead-out nonsense conclusions.

TinselKoala

I will gladly explain. It is a false claim, based on  _measurement error_ and faulty understanding of conventional theory.

You are perfectly correct that such a high "COP" as we use the term should make constructing a self runner a trivial exercise. Any competent EE or even hobbyist could do it. I have repeatedly stated that I can do it, given a device with electrical inputs and outputs that made at least COP 1.3, that is a mere 130 percent of its input . With such a large ratio as 39.6 (are we sure it's not 40, or 39.5?) it would indeed be trivial to use the output to charge up some capacitors and then run a _second identical unit_ on the capacitors with whatever buffer or inverter circuitry in between, that would put out even more power than the first one. By the time you have chained together six or ten such units you are talking about Real Power that could actually run substantial loads far greater than could the input to the first unit in the chain.  Yet this is never done by the claimants. Why not? _Because they cannot, because their claims are erroneous_.
All the while, the claimants are still powering their homes and laboratories on.... the Grid. And their demonstrations always include Big Batteries, Power Supplies, Mains connections.... and of course DMMs and a bank of light bulbs. Where is the actual Power Analyzer that could easily be used for testing these devices? Nowhere to be found.