Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual batteries from Vasilescu-Karpen

Started by exnihiloest, January 08, 2011, 06:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@tinman the power output of a gold/platinum karpen pile can be made to be at least 6x more dense than the original due to modern technology in preparing massive surface area on the electrodes.there is no fuel to burn in a karpen system so you wont find any,its electrostatic attraction at work.what fuel did you have in mind?ive built cells using cheaper materials replacing the expensive gold and platinum giving tens or even hundreds times the power-density and i want to launch it to a commercial use overseas.which country are you in if i may ask @ tinman.using my own technology a single c-size cell can permanently power a large kitchen wall clock.a regular cellfone battery size will be able to permanently power your tv remote.there is no such thing as limited shelf-life with these type cells.

Kator01

Hello profitis,

interesting what you describe in your last post. I live in germany and I like to ask you to send me a note about what size of cell you plan and the business-plan or whatever you have in mind.
Are there any tests which proof the longlivity of the cell ? ( chemical quality-change or - stability of the electrolyte which can be tested)

If you plan to do it as as business there should be some kind of proof.

People - especially here have an attitude of criticism if one comes up with statement about the alledged longelivity.

Regards

Kator01

profitis

hi kator.the proof is so obvious that it will shock the research scientists,the chemistry is straight from text-books,by the textbooks.do you have the power to set me up in a research lab with a comfortable salary if i show you something extremely useful?regards,profitis.

tinman

@ Profitis
I live in Western Australia,on the southwest coast.
Electrostatic charge attraction is along the lines i was thinking. But the power avalible would be very limited,in way of current.Damp and dry days would also see a difference in output by the battery-i would think.I guess you could trickle charge a cap,and use that as a pulse of higher current if needed.
So one must think that the fuel for the battery is the static charge avalible within the ambient air?,and the acid is the charge seperator.

profitis

no @tinman.the electrostatic charge is generated by the difference in electro-chemical potential between gold and platinum just like between any 2 galvanic couples except that gold and platinum cannot chemicaly react in this setup so they force the surrounding electrolyte/reactants to participate for supply of electrons.in other words,an oxygen electrode potential is dependant on not only oxygen,but on the fermi potential of the electrode/catalyst that comprises the reaction surface.any manufacturer of e.g. zinc-air cells will tell you that the materials and preperation of the air electrode plays a critical role in its electrical potential.one can get up to several watts for a few cm2 of electrode materials using the right electrochemisty,ive seen it.this type of cell can be very useful to electronics industry if its made dirt-cheap and high-powered,which it can be.just the watch industry alone is a multimillion dollar enterprise.