Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual batteries from Vasilescu-Karpen

Started by exnihiloest, January 08, 2011, 06:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

okdoke deepcut.to ensure that you get max current bursts let me make one suggestion for the benefit of spectators who want to try. you can etch the nickel surface by dipping into hydrochloric acid for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly and you can etch platinum surface by boiling in a mix of 3parts HCL and 1 part conc.HNO3 and rinse.this will allow max surface area.

profitis

chek my own version of related technology in my posted vid on the download section of this forum under the heading 'self-charging cap'. This cell is hundreds times more powerful than the original karpen cell.

tinman

@ Profitis
I thought we could continue to look at this here ,in the appropriate thread. I found this article quit interesting-
http://www.pnl.gov/science/highlights/highlight.asp?id=771.
Maybe it is working like this battery or fuel cell?.

profitis

you have a sharp eye @tinman.the electrostatic attraction between gold and platinum large particles and nanoparticles forms the basis of a karpen pile indeed.that is why those catalytic particles will remain strongly adhered together.it seems 2gether they catalyse that fuel cell better than platinum alone.     

tinman

Quote from: profitis on August 08, 2013, 01:28:05 PM
you have a sharp eye @tinman.the electrostatic attraction between gold and platinum large particles and nanoparticles forms the basis of a karpen pile indeed.that is why those catalytic particles will remain strongly adhered together.it seems 2gether they catalyse that fuel cell better than platinum alone.     
Profitis-Do you know what kind of power output the battery has?-probably a silly question.I only ask because this would give some kind of indication as to how much energy input would be needed to maintain the output over many year's.
I am still stuck as to why you wouldnt build this battery(as simple as it is)so as to show the first OU machine?. I am starting to see what i think the fuel source is,and although it will last a long time at this draw,it will eventualy be consumed,and the battery will no longer have any output.
There is a clock some where that has an atomic battery the size of a thimble(much smaller than the carpen pile) and it has been rotating those hands for over 86 years now. I will try and find that for you.
My point with that is,although very small,it can produce an output power source for a very long time.But because we know the power source,we know it's not OU-but just a long life battery
I will agree however,that if it has been running for over 60 years as stated,then it's well worth more investigation.