Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arc's and Polarity

Started by RonS, May 17, 2006, 02:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RonS

Electrostatic Heating and Cooling were explored (in theory at least) as with much of our current science well over 100 years ago. Again they did not have the necessay equipment to test many of these idea's. Research of patents indicated that there are a number of patents on Electrostatic Cooling and Heating as well as the fact that most arc welders know that the polarity of the welder has a very profound effect on the type of desired welding. The one stated paper indicates that 2/3 of the heat is retained in the tip when the rod is negative, not to mention the higher speed obtained by the ions into the weld.

What I am trying to determine is why this has never carried forward. My work appears to indicate that a highly efficient A/C unit could be developed using electrostatics, albeit manybe more component complicated, yet far cheaper to operate for the same cooling.

In addition my work on dehumidification has taken a great turn with information obtained from my ES work. Unless I reach some yet unforeseen roadblock I fully expect to have an operating pre-cooler for installation in air return duct of a standard home A/C unit. As now seen this pre-cooler will provide a minimum of 2 to 4 'C advanced cool air.

Water recover through dehumidification using electrostatics is a win/win. With approx 80% of A/C cost going into removing water, this alone is something of potential great value. I have already modified A/C units with simple plumbing changes to capture the waste water, and on average during the high A/C periods of Houston, this modification is providing upwards of 30-40 gallons a day from 8 tons of A/C.