Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

DRJ200 》100% CNF reactor for home use.

Started by Doctor No, January 09, 2011, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NWO1968 on November 18, 2013, 08:09:22 AM
Here please answer is.

Please show me where i have written 1 MT TNT "nuke"?
You're half right.   YOU didn't say it as a quotable sentence.   "Dr."(No)wak did.   Go back and look at his  Post #19  of this thread.   He said that he, or his organization had a 1 MT device.   And you    CAN'T      delete his words.   Only the Admin staff, here, or a Moderator can.
       He said in six months we would all pray on our knees for the 'good' "Dr." to drop another bomb on us, so we wouldn't died slowly from radiation poisoning.

He's threatening people and the Admin doesn't ban him?!?!
       Fine.   All I can do now is point out to people that these stupid thugs are not worth listening to except for something they  CAN  do as a physical threat.
I stated only that:

"That is with our device as it is, because it is the cheapest 1.000 USD "nuke" bomb of 6-15 kT (Bruxell class, earlier Hiroshima) force (by head diameter of 1 foot)."

It is enough for this purpose:
http://nspap.livejournal.com/1234.html
About full power purpose of the DRJ600 You know from this:
http://www.overunity.com/14014/14-000-times-the-hiroshima-bomb-capacity/msg377390/#msg377390

Or civilist here:
http://nspap.livejournal.com/1398.html
I saw the picture in the first 'Web address above.   It's an external view.   I have no choice but to speculate on the information I've learned in commercial industry and just that picture:
       It has a plastic(?)/rubber(?) hose leaving the side of the unit and then it's connected on the other end to the front of the unit.   Okay.   This thing is round, and it looks a lot like they modified an AC motor of probable European manufacture.   Being a round device, it probably rotates in a circular fashion like the motor that it was possibly modified from???
I appears to be recirculating a fluid because an air plenum would be larger in diameter and also look different.
       Okay, it's probably circulating something inside its outer case, endlessly.   But what does it have inside?   Are there baffles or grids that force 'fluid' to behave in a certain way to generate power more than it may consume?   Are there magnetic components of typical composition to, say, a metallic or ceramic magnet?   Are there electromagnets inside?
       The inventor(s) maintain tachyons are possibly being generated or used in some way?
(They're only theoretical particles, according to conventional pyscics---thus,  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tachyon )
       And they invent an artificial means to generate and/or control them?   Tachyons only travel faster than light.   I was told by a correspondent years ago, that they, tachyons, go so fast, they travel "back in time and aren't there any more."
       And these guys can use them?   To heat something?   Generate power as electrons?     Oh!     Maybe that's it!!     That's where their 'cold fusion' come in?   They're fusing matter into something heavier tham before, as matter itself, and then generating leftover electrons to be siphoned off somehow and conducted to a wire?
       That's about all I can come up with just looking at this thing they built.
But there's one more thing:
Did any of you hear of the Testatika?   The Methernitha?
(GOOGLE IMAGES has many drawings of this thing if you type in the word, "testatika."
       The Testatika uses specially constructed transformers to ionize nitrogen molecules in air and these then re-ionize more molecules to generate elsctrical power and hopefully   NOT   generate ionized radiation.   That's what these Neo-Nazis remind me of with their device.   Fusing matter(?) for them and generating extra electrons that way, compared to ionizing air and magnetically accelerating the electra electrons with Methernitha's Testatika.

Okay, got to go now; this is enough.   As NWO1968 said:   "Does anyone have any issues?"
    That include the other Members.   I don't mind writing this, but sometime I think Members and a few people in the general public only read what I write to simply see what I said and maybe laugh at it?   They seldom say anything.   With the exception of IancaIV(Oliver).   He and I get along fairly well, actually.

I think I'll have more to say about the 'plans' NWO1968 alluded to and his visciously concocted agenda to their New World Order.   A microchip for everyone?   Really, now.   IancaIV lcompares him to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad---and I agree!!

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

TinselKoala

The image of the big motor/pump combo was taken in 2009, which I find rather hilarious, since it's nearly 2014 now.

(The maker/uploader of the image forgot to remove the metadata.)

It appears alongside some other images of similar motor-pump combos, one connected by a leaky hose set to a conventional water heater.

Unless there is some other _real_ information that makes some kind of sense, I think we can conclude that this is another "cavitation water heater" that, in the final analysis, isn't OU at all but does rapidly wear out the pump/impeller arrangement by the very real cavitation effects of stressing water with impellers of various designs.

It certainly isn't an "a-bomb" or any kind of nuclear fission or fusion device, and the person who keeps posting it as if it were is pretty clearly a wind-up troll who can only cause our research movements to look silly in the eyes of the "real" world of science, finance and politics.

the_big_m_in_ok

@TinselKoala
       Considering your posted Reply #100...

I wholeheartedly agree.   I've tried to analyse the shortcomings of their lack of information on either this or the 14.000 times Hiroshima blast thread the Administrator started.

Until we see full blueprints and or a detailed instruction manual of this thing, their riduculous claims can continue to fall on deaf ears and blind eyes to read their words.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: NWO1968 on November 18, 2013, 08:09:22 AM
(snipped previous text as having been discussed already)
2. Must be entered NEW WORLD ORDER.
WWW.NSWO.LIVEJOURNAL.COM
What orgainzation every imposed its will against the world's population  FOR  VERY   LONG??   None, that's who.   Anyone who tries, IMHO, will face an army of partisans similar to those in rural Europe in WWII.
      I've read some the conspiracy theories and I know which ones I'm comfortable with in my experience.   I don't care what you say.   Here's a chinese quotation:
"If a man imposes his will with force, he is unjust.   Let him be thrust from a cliff."
       You Nazis are such men.   Am I being verbally abusive toward you, in your opinion?   You Nazis are threatening people and I'm going to sit by quietly?   New World Order?   

Here. take a look at this on     www.google.com ...
       " Attention, the 6 Stages of the NWO, to Start With a Civil War in the United States, Videos "
(This borrowed computer's software suite won't show the exact 'Web address, so I transcribe the title of the 5-page article.)
       If you read the article, do you agree with it?
Look, I'm a shamanistically-oriented Native American.   Okay?   I know what the artoicle says, and I agree with just about all that it says.   That means I'm implying that I'm using my intuition, but Native Americans can sometimes do that.   That's the simplest way I can put it.
       Do you like the prediction of the article?   Isn't that something you Nazis would like to see?        I expect you would...
And    I    Eexpect    You    To     Remain    Silent     On    The      Issue.   
       So you dare respond?     I think it's coming, this 'civil war'.    What do you think?      NWO1968?      "Dr."  (No)wak?

3. Must be organized new religion.
http://nswo.livejournal.com/1808.html
4. To control its followers should be created:
-Microchip,
-centers of public work at the mines and the construction of roads,
-Public executions were of the most harmful element of community,
-and many more.
I'm not going to settle for being treated like what you predict above.   There are things---in a shamistic way---that I can do---and you have no idea what they might be.   You don't have the DNA I have.
       I'll tell you what:   YOU deserve to be treated like YOU want to have DONE to others.   I maintain I have an exit plan in case the national condition declines badly.   It'll work and my being allowed to post this material, IMO, is my (admittedly) self-professed truthful proof.   I'm saying all this for a reason; it's up to you to ask youtself why I'm saying it in writing, yes?   You decide what you think.
And if you had as much reason as Baron de Rothschild, also will admit I was right.
What, you think the Rothchilds are inside the NWO?   Some people actually do.   How about this:  I'm not a Rothchild.   They and I are Jewish, but none of my ancestors was derived from the first Rothchild, Meyer Amschel.   He was said to have been visited by an angel of the Almighty and this being predicted the Savior would be born, "In the latter half of the 20th Century."   (This conversation took place in about 1723, in Geneva, Switzerland.)

I'll put it this way:  I'm on my own side.
And       I       Don't       Trust       Anyone.

I've intuited what's going to happen, and like you,  I have to hide the absolute truth.   Here's why, with a quotation...

"Anyone who tell someone evil the absolute truth will incur karma for it.   That evil person will proceed to preform dastardly acts for which the informant is partly responsible."
                                                            --Dwal Khul, the Tibetan lama,
                                                            co-founder of the Theosophical Society

Me,   tell    you,       what I think the truth is?   The spiritual sources of my information, (Native American in nature) have asked me to withhold the absolute truth.   If I fail, and speak the truth, I'll suffer a whole helluva lot.

You're an S.O.B. and don't deserve what I think the truth is.

But in fairness, do you have issues and comments/remarks/allegations to write in response to what I've written?     NWO1968?       "Dr." (No)wak?       Anyone else?

--Lee

the_big_m_in_ok

I'm borrowing a rather more reliable computer, so I'll try and respond to your assertion with my own...

Quote from: NWO1968 on November 20, 2013, 01:12:26 PM
I've already 2.5 years ago in January publicly wondered what people in the twenty-first century are dumb:
http://www.overunity.com/10212/drj600-350-cnf-reactor/msg302304/#msg302304
You should pray for bankers in which bags you're all, that they take You kindly on the maintenance in the concentration camp, to want to work in the coal mines to give Your country real free energy, and have  the chip implanted.
Why money?   I can't eat coins and paper money.   Greedy people like you, The Mob; criminals in general; think money is the answer to everything?   I'm a Native American.   Money isn't necessarily the high-priority source of a meaninglessly desired collection of worldly items as they MIGHT be to someone like you.
       An implanted chip to follow or control people?   Do you realize the "Boys at Langley" also know where you are?   "Dr."(No)wak said they took a picture of his house, probably from a satellite.   (They have the technology, from what I've read.)
I can't hide.   They can find me, too.   If they can find me, they can find you.   Do they trust you with that bomb you have?         I       Think       Not.

But with every step you prove your stupidity, you want to hand toys intended for war and this for free!
http://www.overunity.com/14014/14-000-times-the-hiroshima-bomb-capacity/msg377440/#msg377440

YOU have a 1 MT weapon at your disposal that can kill people and you at least imply that you think you're sane?   Do you know what you're saying when you write?         You       Have       A      Bomb       And       You       Know       It.
       This doesn't make you as crazy as you think other are???    Do you know the phrase, "The kettle calling the pot, "Black"?   Look at this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_calling_the_kettle_black

You are all crazy, like everyone else, moreover, you behave like people who have not grown from the nursery and are at the level of religious belief in miracles, as 38 million Catholics in Poland.
Meanwhile, please see what is written in the headlines these sites:
WWW.NSPAP.LIVEJOURNAL.COM
PARTEI NUR FUR MENSCHEN MIT IQ>220
So that for practical action in the twenty-first century must have a minimum IQ as marshals Pilsudski and Stalin.
(For practical reasons, temporarily reduced to 120.)
Does it take intelligence to act the way you do?   Acting like an arrogantly foolish "schmuck"?
I think just about everyone on this 'Website who reads your idiotic rheoretic will realize how much of a prick you and your cohorts are.
       What I'm writing isn't being written by an idiot.   I'm complaining, yeah.   But I hope your German or Polish is better that your English, or no one in those countries s going to understand you.
http://lnst.livejournal.com/
"OJCZYZNA NASZĄ JEDYNĄ SPRAWĄ. Aber nur fur Leute mit IQ>300!"
Only to need to understand the general issues related to the survival of the country in XXI century.
The bankers and financiers have not enough so that they are automatically excluded as the rest of the plebs.
There you go again.   MONEY.    You're as greedy as some Jews I've known.   I strongly suspect a few of your distant ancestors were Jewish and you wouldn't admit to it if presented with absolute, genetic proof, since I consider you crazy, like the same way you think those like me, are.
http://nspap.livejournal.com/16808.html
"Chapter solely for people with an IQ> 500."
There is so much you need to understand the general basics of new technologies.
Advance, past use of discoveries as put forth by geniuses of the 20's and 30's, as well as new discoveries by the like of Donald. L. Smith will work fine.
      Proverb:    "There's no need to reinvent the wheel."
             Why?    Simplicity cannot be improved upon.   If it works, it works.   If you want more complication in this deceptive invention of yours, you'll probably end up deceiving yourselves.

--Lee

P.S.
Honestly, I know a few Site Members are reading this discourse of mine.   I really don't have any more creditability than you do.   People have always thought I was something to avoid and this lack of responses to my thread posts are no exception.   I'm actually writing this for the Site Member's education or amusement---as the case may be---and NOT you, specifically.   I expect you to disregard what I write, no matter what it is.

IancaIV(Oliver) may be an exception.   He does seriously read what I write.