Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Wild Idea

Started by Draco Rylos, March 23, 2007, 07:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

You have no idea what I have seen or not seen, my young friend,
Visually your support magnet as 25 times less diameter than flywheel.
For example when magnet diameter is 10mm (1 cm) then flywheel dimensions are D-240mm x h-40mm (24x4cm)
appr. 1800 ccm what means that flywheel weights appr. 14 kg, shaft looks like ... weights one more kg, total 15kg
Your 10mm diameter x 10mm cylindrical magnets will keep this weight up easily  ???
I even will not try with similar tiny magnets - surely too small for - but with pair of d-13.5mm x h-100mm it works  8)  but ... you need to think about upper magnet pair ... ::)  contra-force from upper support pair will press your flywheel down  >:(  For real unit these support magnets must to be much more bigger.

cheers,
khabe

PS:
Perhaps question is about disproportion (vs. in proportion) of your draw - I have no idea,
And you do not need to explain me about "... rare earth ... Neodymium ..."   - I´m familiar with from the ground up.

z.monkey

I likes your Motor/Generator idea.  I'm doing something similar...

Magnetic bearings also a good idea, cutting the frictional losses...

NASA puts something like this in satellites.  They use the solar panels to
drive the motor, and get the flywheel spinning.  Then when the satellite
moves around to the dark side of the planet, the generator uses the
energy stored in the flywheel to continue the supply of current to the
batteries and electronics.

Then all you have to do is get it more than 100% efficient to be self-sustaining.

No worries...

That will be an excellent build...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!