Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Quote from: Herger on January 22, 2011, 03:50:39 PM
You say you have "disclosed" several things as if they are some sort of secret that no one is supposed to know, but all you have done is say a bunch of stuff and throw in a loose explanation that doesn't even make sense. 

Grumpy

quarktoo

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 22, 2011, 03:54:35 PM
Grumpy

XS-NRG you are like a machine. That was fast! It would have taken me at least a full minute to spot that stench.

That was the fastest GRUMPY /SIGMA16 / HERGER kill I have ever seen.

So here is .99 and Grumpy AKA Sigma16 AKA Herger doing what they do and that is suppressing free energy and wrecking this forum. What a surprise.

quarktoo

Quote from: Herger on January 22, 2011, 03:50:39 PM

I left forums for over a year because of all the arguing and theorizing without experimentation.  So many have these theories, and then they want to fight if you question them, all the while they never test any of it.

What is this "other forum"?  I hope it is not Energetic.  That forum is like a religious cult.

Maybe you need another year off Grumpy? Aren't you supposed to be banned?

Can you file for whistle blower protection when you out yourself as a spook? Seems a little skitzo even by my standards and that is saying something!

Sorry - Hartman rustled the inflatable sheep, flowers and beer I posted for you this morning and hasn't been heard from since. Not saying anything... I mean... he could have just set it free.

Why don't you go back to Larry World and ask for your medication and continue with your gardening and that sunny vacation plan Ramset said you were talking about.

So maybe you are not as good at the spook thing as you thought since all your bases are belong to the American Troll Society.

ramset

Gentlemen,
It is correct that I am mostly [no completely] Clueless about OU.
I see two men on this page that feel "Gas" ,or tubes are the way to go.
working / experimenting in a Vaccum .

XS NRG ,
To say your posted build on the Gray thread is FLAWLESS,would be an insult, It looks like a museum piece.

Can you discuss this ? I have read and studied somewhat on this ,It seems to be Difficult to experiment with.
Vacuum tubes and gas.

?
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Herger

Quote from: quarktoo on January 22, 2011, 04:06:03 PM
XS-NRG you are like a machine. That was fast! It would have taken me at least a full minute to spot that stench.

That was the fastest GRUMPY /SIGMA16 / HERGER kill I have ever seen.

So here is .99 and Grumpy AKA Sigma16 AKA Herger doing what they do and that is suppressing free energy and wrecking this forum. What a surprise.

Whoa Bro!  You really are "mental".  I'm not trying to send you over the edge or anything like that. 

No one is trying to suppress anything.  Hell, there is nothing so suppress in the first place, second all you have done is talk.

I would not have even cared but you showed up in most of the top subject threads with the same stuff.  I noticed the pattern.  You have pounded this forum and several others over the past several years like it some sort of game.  You stick to the most active threads and never post in old threads.  Look, you didn't even comment on what I said about O1. 

What do you guys mean by "grumpy"?  I'm actually rather joyous most of the time and try to view every day as a good day.  I don't see that I came off as angry or anything like that.