Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on January 19, 2011, 06:35:31 AM
Q2
How come I understand what Grumpy is saying when He says there is no such thing as OU?
Why are you being so Contraire?

No "fairy dust" ,No "something from nothing", your making an arguement where there isn't one!

Evolve!! We harvest electricity the way we were taught.
We react to reactions, accept the out come  as positive [for our purposes] and thats it.
Grumpy says we can Harvest in a different way,A much, much more efficient way,So do you!

We can Harvest energy in a way that would make our present Technique look quite out dated,Ancient.

WE can harvest in a way that can be looped endlessly ,not Magic ,A Technique !!

So Harvest already............. Do it!!

No magic [OU] , He has a different Technique!!

Listen I have to go to work ,sorry I dissapeared But I had to go pick up Ink for the printer ,Harti was running low,  and we're almost out of the letter "I" ,also ME,is getting scarce.
{can't tell you the mess ist makes of the inventory]

I think the Guy that checks the spelling has a drinking problem ,we're switching to non alchoholic Ink!!
And No Its not Wilby!!

We don't normally stock alot of insults ,So where getting pretty low on those!
Please use them sparingly!!

Also "BANS" are on back order !
We switched vendors ,we stopped ordering those "Macadonian" ones {JUNK},we have some good old fashioned Russian stuff coming in [squishy=].

You don't think this all works like Magic??

Geesh..........
Back to work...........

Chet
PS
As always we never have enough Commas or periods
Please use sparingly

PPS
Quarktoo
Pleaes stop playing with Grumpy's Brain {head},
It is one of our biggest assets !
\Not a Toy!!

Actually Chet,

I am the one that is making the argument that their is no something from nothing. I claim a mass to atomic energy conversion. Grumpy claims it isn't but does not disclose the secret to the fairy dust.

Grumpy is the one contradicting himself and not disclosing anything but his IST like statements suggesting he knows something while claiming there is no OU. It is getting lame after all these years.

Quote"Pleaes stop playing with Grumpy's Brain {head},
It is one of our biggest assets !"

Was that a Freudian slip or just an unfortunate choice of words? You get no argument with me in regards to your claimed size of THAT "assette".

In his last post that magically disappeared he accused me of being a "zionist or an idiot". Nobody seems to have a problem with that. How odd.

sigma16

You are correct that I am an "agent" of sorts, gathering intel.  I am quite good at it.  Alphabet soup may not taste good, but it pays well.  Smears are to goad you into spilling the beans, which you don't have.  I have been trying for two year to figure out who clued you in on the energy to mass conversion.  It is obvious that they only gave you the general idea as you do not have the rest of it.  This case in inconclusive but deemed "unimportant".  So, you are "correct", but without the rest of it, you have a long way to go.  In the slim chance that you figured this out on your own: Kudos!

We have info leaks all the time.  It like a big game really.  Let a little out, see what happens.  Mix a little truth with fiction.  All sorts of methods.  The Zionist stuff is by far the funniest yet.  People look for patterns and similarities.  Throw in a little meat and "BAM!" they fill in the blanks as fast as they can.  It's hillarious.  You are, by far, our best tool.  Man! You are like our own "puppet on a string".  Dance Puppet! Dance!

My comments about "no OU" and a "more efficeint means of induction" are absolutely correct.  Anyone biting on that would become and immediate interest.  No one here bit.

Oh, And Chet, we have disclosed the "secrets", just not in a detailed or even compiled form.  It's part of the protocol to see who knows what.

Well, it's been fun gents...

quarktoo

Quote from: hartiberlin on January 19, 2011, 09:55:12 AM
I only moved the threads out of the overunity prize board into the News board.

I really want to have there only discussion about inventors applying
for the prize and presenting their DONE stuff , no other discussion.

I am getting emails about banning this and that person,
but because I have not yet read all the threads I can not yet
deceide, who will be banned by posting just junk.

I am too busy with more important things and catching up.
I had the flu the last 7 days, so I am slow in catching up and
getting better again....

Regards, Stefan.

Here is my favorite quote from Grumpy / Sigma16 that you decided to delete:

"Overunity is a term used by people who do not know what the Hell they are talking about.  There is no "everunity", there is only lack of knowledge and ignorance." - Sigma16

Perhaps you need to change the name of your web site OR prevent this troll along with POYNT99 from coming over here from overunityresearch.com and making trouble.

I actually build things and do research. As such, I assume I will be the one that gets banned again per the norm after the agent provocateurs doing suppression have had their fun.

I didn't fall for the bait "ignorant or a zionist" - Sigma16 posted.

But my favorite Sigma16 quote is "When cornered, confused, or otherwise just irritated, Quartoo resorts to the typical bashing, abstractions, and distractions seen on forums - like a Zionist in Drag or a person that doesn't like "being wrong".

I'll bet Chet is beaming with pride.

quarktoo

Quote from: sigma16 on January 19, 2011, 10:31:36 AM
You are correct that I am an "agent" of sorts, gathering intel.  I am quite good at it.  Alphabet soup may not taste good, but it pays well.  Smears are to goad you into spilling the beans, which you don't have.  I have been trying for two year to figure out who clued you in on the energy to mass conversion.  It is obvious that they only gave you the general idea as you do not have the rest of it.  This case in inconclusive but deemed "unimportant".  So, you are "correct", but without the rest of it, you have a long way to go.  In the slim chance that you figured this out on your own: Kudos!

We have info leaks all the time.  It like a big game really.  Let a little out, see what happens.  Mix a little truth with fiction.  All sorts of methods.  The Zionist stuff is by far the funniest yet.  People look for patterns and similarities.  Throw in a little meat and "BAM!" they fill in the blanks as fast as they can.  It's hillarious.  You are, by far, our best tool.  Man! You are like our own "puppet on a string".  Dance Puppet! Dance!

My comments about "no OU" and a "more efficeint means of induction" are absolutely correct.  Anyone biting on that would become and immediate interest.  No one here bit.

Oh, And Chet, we have disclosed the "secrets", just not in a detailed or even compiled form.  It's part of the protocol to see who knows what.

Well, it's been fun gents...

Exactly my point. BTW - Grumpy, no foul. I actually enjoy it too. You see I do the same thing to you guys. Most of what I have learned, I learned from your reaction. When I get banned, it is obvious that you want to keep me from creating a conversation. My tax dollars at work but working against us. That by every definition is treason - but hey it pays well...

EDIT

There are actually two puppets on two strings. This puppet pulls his own string and yours - thanks for all the help/reactions.

Since you are clueless, I'll help you out in the interest of saving tax dollars. I figured it out on my own with a bunch of help from some guy named Einstein.

BTW - It is mass to energy conversion, not the other way around. You seem a bit rattled, take some time off. That will be good for our nation as well.

Checkmate.

quarktoo

Quote from: hartiberlin on January 19, 2011, 09:55:12 AM
I only moved the threads out of the overunity prize board into the News board.

I really want to have there only discussion about inventors applying
for the prize and presenting their DONE stuff , no other discussion.

I am getting emails about banning this and that person,
but because I have not yet read all the threads I can not yet
deceide, who will be banned by posting just junk.

I am too busy with more important things and catching up.
I had the flu the last 7 days, so I am slow in catching up and
getting better again....

Regards, Stefan.

Hey Hartman,

They sell something here in the US call "Airborne Cold Medication" that is AMAZING!

I used to spend a month out of each year in bed with a horrible cold. About 10 years ago I started taking it once a month and have not a had a single cold since. Others claim the same thing.

When I told my doctor about it, he told me that many of his patents were telling him the same thing. He did not sound very happy about that.  :D  Try it, you will like it.