Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Q2/S16: Acceleration and Deceleration

Started by sigma16, January 18, 2011, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: hartiberlin on January 20, 2011, 06:01:48 AM
Okay, Sigma16 / Grumpy is banned now again.
He stiffled too many flame wars in the past and now again...

Regards, Stefan.(admin)

Hey Stephan,

Hope you are feeling better.

;D  Um... So... Like... If it isn't too much trouble... and since Grumpy won't be needing all those wonderful overunity golden stars... Do you suppose it would be O.K. if TheBuzz could have his star back that was wrongfully stolen from him a year ago by that pig dog Ramset? It would be a shame to just throw them out. TheBuzz promises to be good and he kept his deal by creating an experiment for Ramset but then Ramset stabbed Saint Buzz in the back - like a Weasel!

TheBuzz was the one that figured out Meyer's "composite wire", impedance matching, heterodying RF circuit and a bunch of other stuff. Grumpy won't miss those stars and Ramset would want you to do it. Please? Saint Buzz is cold because he doesn't have enough stars in the heavens.

I will create a nice vacuum field experiment that can't be explained with classic EM if that would help, which would cost me hundreds of dollars BTW. Was going to do it anyway but hey, I... I mean... Yeah...  TheBuzz should get something for the time and expense.

quarktoo

I labeled the cans  1 2 3 for the 3 phase power being produced.

Note the glass table. That is so nobody can claim here are hidden wires. This tells you that is where the power amplification is happening.

Then we follow the wires to the power conditioning panel to smooth out the power and we see the three corresponding meters.

So the only part that matters is what is in the three cans and why does it need a spark gap? The question was answered and now you just need to take Meyer's magnetic O1 producing electrolyzer and replicate something along those lines.

That 555 time and decade counter and 10 coil magnetic atom sorter should work just fine to collect some O1 in a plastic bag. Experiment away and you will figure it out.

XS-NRG

i can't say it enough so here goes:

A 555 and a Decade Counter SUCK.
There is always a dead time in between and the 555 actually charges a cap just to discharge it to ground!! The destruction of usable electricity into heat NOT good if you are looking for OU..

Use a microcontroller.

By the way it isn't 3 Phase it's just 3 pulses one after the other.
3 Phase is something else:

quarktoo

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 21, 2011, 10:40:01 AM
i can't say it enough so here goes:

A 555 and a Decade Counter SUCK.
There is always a dead time in between and the 555 actually charges a cap just to discharge it to ground!! The destruction of usable electricity into heat NOT good if you are looking for OU..

Use a microcontroller.

By the way it isn't 3 Phase it's just 3 pulses one after the other.
3 Phase is something else:

Shit! I posted that in the wrong thread. You are both right and wrong.

3 phase does not happen on the same wire - I am not wrong. Count the wires going to the gray cabinet. The silver gas transformer are either wired delta or wye and from there to the gray cabinet which I probably described as a power conditioner. You can see a bunch of caps in there and that is where it gets cleaned up from the spark gap - my guess anyway based on the facts that can be observed.

The 555 is not part of any OU circuit. Just the circuit that sorts out the mag gas.

The dead time is irrelevant since the decade counter drives the transistors which drive the coils in sequence. Decade counter does not have dead time.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I am just about to learn microcontrollers. I'm old school. I still make my own 555's from discrete components. _ OK , that was lie,  ;D

quarktoo

Oh I almost forgot - Why couldn't the O in SiO be flipped just like the plates in a liquid crystal display to block or redirect flux lines from a magnet to produce a magnetic transformer? If so, open source intent of that disclosure and good luck.