Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eliminating induced emf in motor and transformer.

Started by broli, January 25, 2011, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Sure.

Tomorrow I'll try and setup a FEMM lua scripted simulation.

broli

I don't think I need the dynamic simulation. I performed a series of static simulation in FEMM and this is what I discovered...

1) The long collector solenoid gives indeed a very ideal and uniform field. So there's an almost sure guarantee of no induced emf when the collector coil start sending its flux.

2) When both small and big area coils are energized there's a net total flux in favor of the small area coil. This net flux is approx 6-10 times smaller than the average field of the small coil if it were completely alone.

What I still haven't checked out is whether that 6-10 times ratio is dependent on which other parameters. But this is not so very important due to point 1. If the two coils can cancel each others emf completely any small net total flux caused by them can induce a voltage in the long collector coil which can be amplified to any desired level by shear oscillation frequency.

Currently the sim is using a 1:9 area and turn ratio.

broli

Just performed experiment v0.1. Made two small coils, one has 2 times area of other but 2 times less windings. Test was done with moving magnet up and down. First each one alone in order to see voltage on scope, then hooked as shown here. EMF is canceled completely in latter case.

What I learned is that it's best to use as much windings as possible, but keeping the ratios the same of course. More windings means more precise fine tuning until you hit the exact amount of windings where both cancel. The added benefit of more windings is that you get higher voltages, since we're dealing with air coils for now that's an advantage.

Next up is experiment v0.2, bigger better faster.

broli

While winding the different coils a new design hit me which could jack potential power generation much further up. Stay tuned. This is way too simple and is starting to scare for a potential build up of FAIL.

Edit: Attached the new design now. Same as before, V= N dɸ/dt however this time I leave it as is. Both coils have the same amount of changing flux penetrating them, and they both have the same amount of windings, hence their induced emf's cancel when hooked in series. However when energized in that configuration the smaller coil produces dominating field inside of the core which causes the green collector coil to generate current. Since our coils are oblivious to uniform flux change, which the green coil provides due to its long length, this current doesn't reduce the inductance of the coils.

jbignes5

Quote from: broli on January 27, 2011, 06:00:43 PM
While winding the different coils a new design hit me which could jack potential power generation much further up. Stay tuned. This is way too simple and is starting to scare for a potential build up of FAIL.

Edit: Attached the new design now. Same as before, V= N dɸ/dt however this time I leave it as is. Both coils have the same amount of changing flux penetrating them, and they both have the same amount of windings, hence their induced emf's cancel when hooked in series. However when energized in that configuration the smaller coil produces dominating field inside of the core which causes the green collector coil to generate current. Since our coils are oblivious to uniform flux change, which the green coil provides due to its long length, this current doesn't reduce the inductance of the coils.

What if you had multiple blue coils evenly spaced along the green coil so as to not interfere with each other but are in series or even parallel?