Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brits Have Inented Cheap Fuel.

Started by poppy, January 28, 2011, 01:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

In my experience "polymer" still means hydrocarbon polymer, so the hydrates
would be contained within a polymer plastic bead. Previously on their web
site they talked about recycling the carrier by retaining it within the vehicle.
Better than gating it into the environment,  but reverse pipelines are an
impossibility to implement.

So I can't tell which they are talking about:

a) retainable carrier - system implementation impossible
b) combustable polymer carrier - requires some oil during manufacture and CO2 during op
c) nitro/oxy/hydrogen only carrier of some sort -  sounds physically impossible

:S:MarkSCoffman

evolvingape

This topic caught my eye :)

The key paragraph for me was:

"With hydrogen at its heart rather than carbon, it will not produce any harmful emissions when burnt, making it better for the environment, as well as easier on the wallet."

The key thing to note here is that they claim that this "new fuel" is based on hydrogen rather than carbon.

Oil is a hydrocarbon. Hydrogen and Carbon.

See Wiki for an "honest description" lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocarbon

The important thing to remember is that it is used in a combustion engine. A combustion process ONLY cares about the hydrogen, it ignores everything else, so...

What they are really saying is that we know you know we are ripping you off through taxation and commodity fixing and so we are going to do you a favour...

We are going to take the "carbon" out of the mix so that we will not pollute the environment any more and only charge you half the price for the priviledge... to start with :)

Now you are all appreciative little slaves again we can get back to normal and you can burn your "life energy" or "sweat equity" being productive... and be all happy and smiley about it with a few more FIAT $ in your pocket to buy an IPOD etc. that we will sell you :)

The other thing to note is that the image says: (all comics need pictures for the children remember!)

"Fill your tank the same way as you would with petrol"

This is not an option, "you can"... this is an order "Fill"

So you go ahead and do it with a big happy smile on your face :) and they do not have to replace ANY of the existing infrastructure. Wow what a $ saver that will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None of that expensive Hydrogen Cell Bull$hit! that you would be upset about the cost being passed onto you!!

So, this seems like a VERY convenient solution to calm the raging masses that are being priced out of existence and also retaining complete control over the "Fuel supply" at practically NO cost to the Supplier.

But dont worry the price would soon rocket and it would be back to normal and some Kudos gained for not poisoning us quite so much.

LOL come on people...

You think this was "just invented" ? You think this was a breakthrough ?? It was ready and waiting, fed to some sucker, probably with no morals, that wants to line his pockets who can "sincerely" present it to you...

Read between the lines!

MSCoffman also made some very valid points that seem well thought and logical but I am not going to comment on them because I am not knowledgeable of such processes.

I love the MSM comics... one day I will actually find something worth reading in them... until that day... I will stick to my Interdisciplinary Self Studies.

Peace people... Its coming... and controlling YOUR OWN Energy is the KEY to Freedom :)

RM :)

Mark69

the germans had synthetic fuel in the 40s....