Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coil self oszillating by inserting magnet

Started by TheCell, January 30, 2011, 11:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: Koen1 on January 31, 2011, 11:31:35 AM

No it does not.
No by a long shot. I advise you to buy some glasses.
Just look at it. It is very clearly a screwdriver with a square neodymium magnet stuck to it.
A Tritium tube is a small glass cylinder that emits light. This does not resemble such a tube at all!
How you can even suggest it looks like a Tritium tube is beyond my comprehension.
Well he doesn't really make any effort to tell the viewer anything, does he?
The video just shows him holding a neo magnet near a very specific spot of what looks like
some sort of coil wrapped in tape, and a LED lighting up while he holds the neo there.
With zero explanation, zero comment, and zero attempt to show us what he's actually
got, what the coil looks like, etc.
Since it looks like it doesn't really matter in what exact orientation the magnet is held,
as long as it is held near the spot at the bottom of the taped-in contraption, I get the feeling
the guy is not really showing us any energy extraction from the magnet at all.
That, combined with the fact that the entire thing we assume to be a coil is covered in tape
and we can't see what's under the tape, and the entire lack of excited comments,
leads me to conclude that it is most likely a hoax.
To build something that lights up a LED when a magnet is held close to it is easy;
just like the guys above said, all one would really need is a small button battery and a
Reed switch hidden underneath the layer of tape, and anyone can make a LED light up
by holding a magnet close to it.

Where did whoever started this thread get the title "self-oszillating"?
Where did you get the idea there is any oscillating going on at all?
Yes actually I've been trying to find a better pair of reading glasses for the last month.  Not all of us have the best computer monitors either.  I realized after watching it a second time that it was likely a magnet. 

And yes that was me that said it was likely a hoax with a small coin cell and reed switch.  Which is to say by the time I said that I had decided it was probably a magnet. 

Translating his video title with Google tools (assuming Russian) gives this :  Magnet and gravitsapa.   
I'm not sure what gravitsapa is except it sounds related to gravity.  Anyone? 

Penno or anyone else who might want to give this a try I'd suggest to write the guy on youtube as it appears he can write English based on some English showing up in his vids.  Maybe invite him over here is he has anything of interest or can share a schematic. 

synchro1

This would really be cool if it worked that well. Take any air core hi-voltage wired bifilar coil, and insert a magnet. First thing you'll notice is that the multi meter registers a charge simply because the magnet is moving past the coil windings. No mystery there.

Secondly, when you return to recheck the coil charge, you'll find it retained a charge because the tight wraped windings act as a capacitor; One wire runs the current in one direction to act as the positive plate of a capacitor the other the opposite way for the negative.

Now here's the kicker. Leave the magnet inside the coil air core, discharge the coil then come back later to remeasure the coil for charge. You'll find, "Voila" the charge has returned to the coil's capacitive limit as if by magic. So you can discharge that amount into a capacitor and the charge will begin to oscillate and replenish itself spontainiously, but only in milli units at best, but perhaps enough to illuminate the two LEDS.

The coil looks like 25 wraps, but if it is legitimate, I would bet there's a Joule Thief wrap pattern that's indiscernable in the video. Cook's twin bifilar was 16 over 32 gauge. The tape may cover a very fine wire wrap primary over the deflection coil ferrite core, like Danial's. 

e2matrix

synchro1,  thanks for the possible explanation.  I figured someone more knowledgeable would find a way this could potentially work.  I couldn't think of anything so assumed a possible hoax while my feeling was that the poster was not a hoaxer because of all the little video's he has done showing various effects.  If this can actually work it would be a neat effect but probably not much useful energy for anything except an LED or two. 

stprue

synchro1

Perhaps any ferrite toroid bifilar wraped Joule Thief with correctly matched capacitors attached as we see in the video would generate enough power to light LED's when a small neo magnet is inserted in the air core. Here's a link to the Mcfarland magnetic battery:

http://my.voyager.net/~jrrandall/CookCoil.htm

One can see how Lidmotor substituted a capacitor-resistor combination for Lasersaber's bifilar coil in the Joule Ringer thread. One can also see how Mcfarland's second bifilar twin might be replaced by a capacitor combination too.