Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LaFonte Research Group New Pseudo Solid Rotor Video on Youtube

Started by Butch LaFonte, January 31, 2011, 05:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

I can see what he intends with it.  When collapsed and solid, easy to rotate. And when separated, the mag field is attracted to the more solid parts of the rotor.  But, imagine trying to separate those plates, while in the pole face of the stator mag. Might be tough, let alone the time and speed in which it has to happen.  ::)
I like the morphing rotor and the concept of neutralizing the rotor mechanically.  But I think the morph would have to happen another way if possible.

Mags

lumen

Quote from: Omnibus on January 31, 2011, 07:47:15 PM
I don't think that it would work at all due to the friction which cannot be overcome by the low excess energy produced. Many of us here have enough experience with these machines to know not to waste time with such designs.

Yes, I agree that friction is an issue, but LOW output? Just two magnets 2" x 1" x .5" across 1" diameter disks will easily push 50 Newtons of force or about 5kg. This could spin a large flywheel on a crankshaft and the next stroke could rotate it back and compress it down to prepare for the next stroke. You could leave the disks stationary and rotate the magnets in a circle around them at 1/2 the flywheel speed. Power stroke then compression, just like an internal combustion engine. You could also add many of these around the flywheel for more power.
Of course, this is if the testing shows that indeed it takes no energy to compress as suggested.
At this point, talking is of little value without additional facts and contemplation of a working device is merely the suggestion from ones own ability to visualize a machine using the concept.

lumen

Quote from: Magluvin on January 31, 2011, 08:15:55 PM
I can see what he intends with it.  When collapsed and solid, easy to rotate. And when separated, the mag field is attracted to the more solid parts of the rotor.  But, imagine trying to separate those plates, while in the pole face of the stator mag. Might be tough, let alone the time and speed in which it has to happen.  ::)
I like the morphing rotor and the concept of neutralizing the rotor mechanically.  But I think the morph would have to happen another way if possible.

Mags

I understand it works like this.
With the bars at the magnet poles, the disks will compress easily making the rotor into a solid form that can rotate in the magnetic field easily.
Rotating so the disks are at the poles, the disks will expand and push apart for the energy stroke.
Once expanded, the rotor can still easily rotate to the bars since the attraction is higher to the bars.
Now you are at step one and almost no work was required but a large amount of energy was gained from the expansion of the disks.

To do this with little friction is essential but possible if all else stated is true.

Magluvin

Oh,  so the disks expand automatically when in the pole fields?

Mags

ramset

Mr.LaFonte,
Does seem like a bit of Magic,the right kind of magic!
When you get it going will you post another Vid?

I hope so!

Thanks
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma