Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7

Started by broli, February 01, 2011, 06:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: Omnibus on February 08, 2011, 04:12:21 AM
The forum may not be @broli's own forum but the truth is it is infested with arrogant incompetents such as @exnihiloest.

No progress, omnibot? Always in ad hominem attacks?
Time for you to consult a psychiatrist.
http://tinyurl.com/yk4oyj8

exnihiloest

Quote from: Omnibus on February 08, 2011, 07:40:11 PM
Like I said, the sims are correct in their OU conclusion because it coincides with the results from the experiment, as already seen.

There is no positive results in any experiment, allowing to conclude OU.

broli

Holy mother of trolls. Attention lacking much?

I just asked Stefan for moderator privileges over this thread. If I were you I'd start preparing that wonderful free speech and exit strategy speech.

spinn_MP

Quote from: exnihiloest on February 09, 2011, 03:22:42 AM
No progress, omnibot? Always in ad hominem attacks?
Time for you to consult a psychiatrist.
http://tinyurl.com/yk4oyj8

He's already under psychiatric "surveylance". Poor man actually suffers from a "Dunning-Kruger" effect..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

QuoteThe Dunningâ€"Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled people make poor decisions and reach erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to appreciate their mistakes.[1] The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their own abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority. This leads to the situation in which less competent people rate their own ability higher than more competent people.

Omnibus is probably a synonym for an "extremely incompetent gibberish", which also happens to be one of his favorite phrases lately...

Low-Q

Quote from: Omnibus on February 07, 2011, 05:42:44 PM
@Low-Q, restrain from offering advise on matters you have limited or no understanding. @broli's calculations are correct, the efficiency (not COP) is indeed greater than 1 and it is supported by experiment. The problem is that the OU is so low (as low, if not lower, as in most of the studied constructions) that even the best workmanship would hardly end up
in a working device. Some new concept, a real breakthrough is needed which would bring about greater OU needed for making a real working device.
You are right about this. However, I was just telling broli my experience with FEMM. I have also designed several "COP > 1" designs in FEMM - untill I discovered that the working space affected my results greately. It is important to understand the limitations which can misguide the designer to believe that the results are correct. What harm can be done to brolis FEMM experiment IF he tried to follow my advice?
brolis design are hopefully correct, but putting limitations to any input from other members, or force people to shut up, at overunity.com isn't your job.

Vidar