Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

make a xray detection device, and others for your project safety =]

Started by Magluvin, February 08, 2011, 11:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

This circuit may work for x-rays also. It depends on the Geiger-Müller tube used
as an detector. I have not build this circuit but I did build a similar circuit many
years ago. I hope that this is what you are looking for.

The boost converter coils can be built onto a small ferrite toroid.

Groundloop.

CompuTutor

Quote from: Magluvin on February 08, 2011, 11:41:32 PM
What other waves are we worried about?
Gamma?
My ex wifes eyes when I came home late?  ;]

Heheh, good one,
good thing they can't actually kill with those stares, isn't it...

Magluvin

Hey Q2
They say it is the electrons from the electron guns that make it through the tiny hole in the positively charged metal screen close to the phosphorus. But maybe its something else.
I know that the screens are incredibly thick and doped with lead to help contain radiation. Ever lifted a 35in glass set?  Well most of the weight is the front of the screen.

Hey Groundloop

Thanks for the schem.  ;]   Ill check out availability of the tubes and prices to see if it is price viable for all.  There must be a solid state device by now that can replace the tube and not need the hv supply. But if not, this will do fine.  Thanks again. ;]

Hey Comp
Well eventually she wouldnt turn them off, so I ran like hell. ;]

Mags