Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anton Glotov's Gravity Wheel

Started by Omnibus, February 04, 2011, 12:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Its an illusion Teets   it is art work.  There is a fan or fans causing the motive force.

Mags

Omnibus

Every time we meet with such claims it becomes obvious that such devices cannot work without a ramp (the motivation to post vids of fake devices aside, if that's indeed a fake as hinted by the suspicious delay of the bottom arms to retract). A ramp adds to the friction, unfortunately. Therefore, designs have to be established whereby the ramp would ingeniously act at minimal friction and the OU is produced in the direction of motion. Steorn's Orbo is a good candidate in this respect where efforts should be applied to increase the amount of OU (excess energy). That would simplify the design.

Omnibus

We see, in every such idea (say, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ02MjqBk7s&feature=youtube_gdata_player) the need for a ramp is the crux of the matter. All these ideas for gravity motors gravitata around the same thing -- maintaining persistent violation of the lever rule -- and that can only be accomplished by a proper ramp. So, friction, friction is the culprit.

e2matrix

Quote from: Magluvin on February 04, 2011, 08:47:16 PM
Ok   in the first 10 seconds, it seems like damning evidence. Watch the arms after they pass the base stand. The wheel has already let go of holding the arm out and the arms look to be blown lightly by air pressure coming from the left of the machine.   

I vote sham.  I could be wrong but it is what it is.  what is it?  =]

Kind of convenient that the camera does not show the area that I presume the fan is. ;]

I'm not convinced yet this is a scam.  It is made in a flimsy way probably with thin wood or plastic pieces bolted together.  It appears to me that what you mention could be simply some of the bolts being too tight at the joint.  Some appear to hold on a bit near the bottom as they are starting back up the circle while others move smoothly on as they should. 

Magsy

Omnibus

I've never seen in any of these cases actual proof through actual demonstrating it how the fake demo was made. Some speak of fishing line in Mylow's video but no one demonstrated how this is actually done. @alsetalokin's whipmag was a fake but no one showed how he actually did it. Same appies to @xpenzif as well as to @Roobert33 and many many others. Getting to the bottom of the manipilation, if that's really a manipulation, is important in many ways not the least of which is gaining experience towards the building of the inevitably possible to build perpetuum mobile. In this case, someone who has the equipment may be willing to replicate this rig and see first hand where the problems are. It would be educational if he can show how this can be faked with a vacuum cleaner (must be very silent, though) or a fan. Negative experience also teaches, sometimes even more efficiently.