Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Practical Method for Production of Water Fuel with Piezoelectric

Started by The Power To Be, February 17, 2011, 06:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petar113507

Quote from: Qwert on February 25, 2011, 01:23:12 PM
Anyway, the final decision always belongs to experimenters. My concern here is to warn those unconscious/unaware ones.

There are always risks.  I can see it may have been with good intent -- but sometimes I just don't want to hear it.  I'll take my chances with the risk.

A reason why power1 may have been frustrated with your questions, was that he is trying to get people to go ON board with this project, to spread the knowledge of this kind of working device.  When you tell people too much about the inherent risks (which, should have already been analyzed by the experimenter) -- it sounds discouraging.  Discouraging prospects of a new project, can be frustrating for an inventor/tinkerer -- especially when they're trying to get people to replicate the project.

I ask, if power1 comes back -- is there a way to re-word your speculative concerns, so that it may be seen as furthering the discussion/troubleshooting of the project, instead of sounding discouraging to new prospects?  I ask this out of courtesy, because it appears (to me, at least) that this type of frustration, and mis-understandings were the things which made the project "dropped" by him.  I wish to pursue this project -- and I sure could use some guidance -- I can't have that direct council if he's "out".

I mean no foul play.  I only seek to bridge the communication gap here.
Peace,
==Romo

The Power To Be

The Power To Be

There is no defined path or short cut, everyone will have their own way, everyone is unique.

A little help for you first steps.

Work on you own, observe well, you have your own intellgence, Tesla was a loner so has been every other inventor that found good knowledge.

You can not cheat your way through Conscious, it may work in the lower realm that we all experience but it will only do more harm, be sincere.

Do not Believe, when someone has a Secret, run as fast as you can the other direction. Do not join groups or be fooled into being organized, you will be vulnerable to manipulation.

Stay away from the beaten path, you are the creator, create your own path, I did not learn a thing from these forums, conductyour own research, read old books. There was an interesting quote by Eric Dollard regarding the falsehood knowledge that is keeping everyone confused and lost.

There are sacrifices that you must make, when you are ready. Sentimental beings do not eat meat, find natural foods or grow your own, you are what you eat.

fishman

1st attempt at making crystals.  :-\

It may save others from making the same mistake. I have no experience working with chemical or chem lab equipment.

The first problem i ran into was adjusting the temperature. This was much harder than expected.  I used water to dial in the Heater Stirrer. An hour latter i had the  test water at 138f with the stirrer on, so i referenced the dial.

First mistake, I underestimated vapors of the 30% Ammonium. (this is 10 time stronger than household stuff, but it seems 1000 times stronger) This stuff is a very serious chemical the vapors alone will burn your eyes. 
All I had to do was just pour it, and mixed some powder, then cover it. With the windows open, and exhaust fan on, this would be no problem, right? Wrong! It all had to go outside ASAP.
So now with the everything outside in a windy 55 degree environment my preset for the temp was way off and it took 40 minutes just to find 140 F. I continued the mix for 20 minutes more. (1 hour mixing instead 30 minutes)

2nd mistake, I used a 1 litter pyrex bowl, The lid was a SS dog bowl with a rubber ring around the bottom. I fill the bowl with ice water to condensate the vapors. it worked in that it did condensate some of the vapors but the faster the stirrer was turned up the higher the pressure build and it did push the lid up and the ammonium did gas off a good bit. (this need to be kept in mind, the tighter the lid the higher the pressure could potentially get to high for the container. Caution needed)     

3rd the freezer is around 5F (not 32f) even when i turned it to its warmest setting.
(i had to leave and it stayed in the freezer 4 hours instead of 2)

I don't know if any of these mistakes render my crystals bad but i did learn what not to do. Hope this helps someone.

PS.  Like Altrez my nano-crystals look like powder sugar paste right now.   

e2matrix

fishman,  thanks for posting that.  I am not quite ready yet to make the crystals but I had assumed it would be best to do outside.  Thanks for confirming that as 30% ammonia is VERY strong.  I've got a portable hot plate (single stove top type 120 volt coil) for cooking that should work well for that.  I'd suggest everyone keep it outside or extremely well ventilated.  I remember long ago my Mother saying she had to go to the hospital one time from inhaling to much ammonia just from cleaning in a small space and that was probably just the 3% stuff.