Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Question

Started by skepticalsam, February 17, 2011, 04:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skepticalsam

Hi all, free energy is something I've always wanted to look into. There's a lot of content on this website, but all I really want to know is whether there is a system that puts out more energy than is put into it, as measured by electricity. Alternatively, a system that extracts energy from aether or an unusually long lived power source would also be interesting.

I see a ton of plans and claims, but nothing that has actually been confirmed by people building the system with openly available plans.

Omnibus

Quote from: skepticalsam on February 17, 2011, 04:09:13 PM
Hi all, free energy is something I've always wanted to look into. There's a lot of content on this website, but all I really want to know is whether there is a system that puts out more energy than is put into it, as measured by electricity. Alternatively, a system that extracts energy from aether or an unusually long lived power source would also be interesting.

I see a ton of plans and claims, but nothing that has actually been confirmed by people building the system with openly available plans.

There aer a number of systems conclusively proven to produce more energy than in, discontinuously. Said systems produce energy "out of nothing", as it were. Energy from the vacuum is a misnomer and should be avoided. Psychologically and politically, although not mandatory, it is necessary to make a machine that would produce OU continuously. The making of such machine, although possible, poses certain engineering problems so it may be that no none has such machine at present. At least I haven't seen such personally.

skepticalsam

When you say discontinuous, I'm guessing you mean that the machine needs energy input every once in a while to get it going again. I see no problem with this, as it will still be free energy. If discontinuous works, there's really no point in making it continuous, other than for marketing purposes, which is what I think you are implying.

So are there any discontinuous free energy systems that can be built at home?

Omnibus

Quote from: skepticalsam on February 17, 2011, 05:07:56 PM
When you say discontinuous, I'm guessing you mean that the machine needs energy input every once in a while to get it going again. I see no problem with this, as it will still be free energy. If discontinuous works, there's really no point in making it continuous, other than for marketing purposes, which is what I think you are implying.

So are there any discontinuous free energy systems that can be built at home?

Like I said, there are a number of them. Even as we speak people are working on one - see the thread 'breakthrough'.

FatBird

If you want Absolute Proof of Free Energy, click on the Link below:

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#