Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Easy Gravity wheel

Started by guruji, February 18, 2011, 08:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

As I see it the key would be to keep it out of equilibrium. That is why you would have an L and not just the weighted bottom. So in looking at this, I now wonder if it would work better if the horizontal part of the L was two or three or more time longer than the veritcal wieghted part. This would keep it out of equilibrium on the right/extended side. and give teh machine some direction.
While on the left /retracked side the horizontal arm would not be extended.
Just a thought.
Bizzy

Pirate88179

Bizzy:

I still think there is something wrong with this but, I can't put my finger on it.  I think you might have hit on it by saying that if the horizontal part of the "L" was heavy enough to create an over balance, then it would dip down and not stick out at all.  But, all it takes is a few grams heavier sticking out on the downside and a few grams less on the up side and those L's would appear to do that so.....to quote Einstein..."I don't know".  The only way to know is to try.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Bizzy

Ok you two are both in trouble with my wife becuase I can't stop thinking about this and taht means more experiments ....
I am also thinking that instead of an even number of Ls there should be an odd number of Ls to keep it out of equilibrium.
Bizzy

Pirate88179

My apologies to your wife.

I still think this will find equilibrium but without trying it, I can't explain how.  I have a great bike wheel mounted on a pedestal for such experiments that I have saved.  Decent low friction (mostly) bearings and good balance.  With a dime taped on it it will move from 12:00 around to a little past 11:00 (CW) with just letting it go.  Of course, everything I have tried makes it go only to 10....then 7 and then 5, ha ha.  It was better before I started.  I discovered a lot of different rotation dampers while doing so, ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Bizzy

Hi Bill
You are right the equilibrium is still staying in teh back of my head. The only way to find out is to actually try it. I already told my wife I need to get some more part for another testing table. She said I can after we finish bottle more wine this weekend...
I am attaching a crude diagram of an idea I had many years ago but work and my ex wife prevented me from exploring it. But now that my head is spinning again(no pun inteaded) I will have to try it. I am attaching acopy in case yo also wise to try it. This is my first attcahment on this site, so I apologize if it is not clear.
Bizzy