Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

@poynt99,

It would be interesting to see Rosemary's circuit modeled in PSpice. I can't see anyone around here better than you to do that. Would you be willing to sim it? That would answer a lot of questions.

poynt99

Quote from: Omnibus on March 17, 2011, 10:30:42 PM
@poynt99,

It would be interesting to see Rosemary's circuit modeled in PSpice. I can't see anyone around here better than you to do that. Would you be willing to sim it? That would answer a lot of questions.

LOL.

Omnibus, I have simulated this thing to death, many many months ago! I've even tried simulating her latest, but that was before she revealed the important facts that they are using a negative offset in the Gate drive, and that they are paralleling 5 MOSFETs together.

I would have to set up a DC sweep of the offset in order to find the sweet spot where the thing bursts into self-oscillation. As I find time I will try this.

PS. I just saw your other posts in your thread. I don't know what else I can offer other than what I already have.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

markdansie

@omnibus
I actually know someone who did replicate and earlier circuit with spice and built it. The circuit perfromed exactly as the spice simulation suggested...but not as claimed. This does not apply to the current experiment..but that spice is sure good.
Mark

evolvingape

My apologies Wilby, I thought it was a general question and not directed at me.

I do not know why science cannot measure exactly what energy is contained in a battery. It is obviously a flaw in the understanding. I am not disputing this.

Tesla's view was that all things have electrical content. I agree with this.

I am not disputing the fact that Rosemary's approach may have some merit, I think along similar non classical lines myself in the search for truth. I find the oscillation she has discovered very interesting, however I think it to be premature to make any wild claims about it before ruling out all possible alternate causes. Indeed it is bad science, and bad engineering to do so.

The problem I have currently is that every time hard questions are asked to attempt measurements in a classical understanding they are ignored. Why ? What will those measurements show ?

Often when Rosemary does not have an answer she will resort to her “thesis”, and change the subject entirely.

Am I to understand that this thesis is finished, complete and available for viewing somewhere ? Or is it the case that the thesis is what is being presented by Rosemary in this thread ?

The issues I have with presenting the thesis in “forum chat” are the fact that Rosemary often contradicts herself from paragraph to paragraph, and post to post, so how are we to trust what she has presented here as her thesis ?

The whole business with “parasitic oscillation” demonstrated that things are in a constant state of flux with her statements. How you can possibly discount something entirely, and state it false, while updating your blog to claim it was the sole purpose of the demonstration is beyond my understanding.

I would much prefer Rosemary to write a comprehensive thesis, laying everything out, taking all the measurements possible, posting her theoretical calculations of what she expects to see as opposed to what the measurements show, some hard numbers would be nice, some full specifications would be great along with detailed operating procedures. A proper record of Rosemary's position on this matter is required for credibility.

As it stands at the moment the infinite energy claims have been made, statements that the numbers stack when there are no numbers, accurate measurements have been taken when there is no proof of this. Selective measuring of certain variables and the complete exclusion of others.

So what are we to think ?

Rosemary's work will never be accepted by me while it is based purely on self assertion that it is correct.

No claims to overunity can be made until it has been proven that more energy is coming out than is going in, whatever the cause, classical or non classical. This has not been demonstrated by the report at all.

I hope that the demonstration video when it surfaces shows us indisputable evidence that the oscillation is creating additional energy from an alternate source. Time will tell.

RM :)