Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - let me see if I can put this back into perspective.  Cat is SO bored with this subject that he reads nothing and simply posts the same thing over and over again.  To add to the general repetition we have MaNag echoing every feeble objection he can find.  Then - to top it all -  we've got evolvingape not only indulging in x rated fantasies - but presuming to tell all five of us to DROP THIS WORK and concentrate on his own best interests.

Do you really think that any of this merits any kind of  attention?  Just let this thread alone - JUST FOR A COUPLE MORE WEEKS.  Then I'll be here - BOOTS AND ALL - and will argue everything to the death.  Right now I need a break.

Rosemary

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 09:29:47 PM

Do you really think that any of this merits any kind of  attention?

Yes, I guess we do. It's just really sad that you don't think it does.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 09:15:04 PM
THAT unfortunately, is the sorry truth.  But I guarantee you that by the time we've finished with our papers then MANY, MANY more experimentalists will be able to MORE CONFIDENTLY reference their own OVER UNITY RESULTS.  People like Pirate - Lasersaber - and even, dare I say it, RomeroUK.  They're just not seeing it for what it is.  I intend to help out there or die trying.

Rosemary

Quote from: powercat on June 29, 2011, 09:26:13 PM
You said this kind of stuff so many times , no one is doubting you can talk the talk, and another paper on top of the other one and all that other stuff, and still not a single person can reproduce your results on this forum.

And you attack people and won't do a simple test  ::)

WHAT PART OF WHAT WAS WRITTEN ABOVE REPRESENTS AN ATTACK?  If you must keep repeating yourself make it appropriate.

Rosemary

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 29, 2011, 09:29:47 PM

Guys - let me see if I can put this back into perspective.  Cat is SO bored with this subject that he reads nothing and simply posts the same thing over and over again.  To add to the general repetition we have MaNag echoing every feeble objection he can find.  Then - to top it all -  we've got evolvingape not only indulging in x rated fantasies - but presuming to tell all five of us to DROP THIS WORK and concentrate on his own best interests.

Do you really think that any of this merits any kind of  attention?  Just let this thread alone - JUST FOR A COUPLE MORE WEEKS.  Then I'll be here - BOOTS AND ALL - and will argue everything to the death.  Right now I need a break.

Rosemary

Golly rose, you have a worse memory then me. Do these comments look like compliments?

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MrMag on June 29, 2011, 09:37:51 PM
Golly rose, you have a worse memory then me. Do these comments look like compliments?

I'm not sure Nag.  I seem to remember that the post referenced experimentalists.  Are you a closet experimentalist and simply not showing us your cards?  Lasersaber - Pirate - RomeroUK experiment all over the place.  I see NOTHING from you.

Rosemary