Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

And that goes for the monkey and the worm ridden feline.

Mags

Pirate88179

Quote from: Magluvin on June 30, 2011, 07:23:08 PM
Mag, dude.  What is your problem?

Rose owes you not 1 thing.  You probably treat your mother this way also. I can imagine that.

You act like she took something from you and you are trying to get it back. Unreal

What have you done on this forum that is in any way productive?  Nota thing. You just come here each day, and you put on the gloves and have at it. Its like your daily amusement.

Do you think everyone is cheering you on? It is you who have no credibility. It is you that has nothing. It is your daily plan to come here to beat up on this woman. It seems to be your profile.

Get a life dude. 

Hi Rose.  ;]

Mags

MrMag has been very helpful to me on this forum in sharing his knowledge.  He was especially helpful in my obtaining an O'scope from ebay a while back.  I have been supportive of Rose as well.  I calls them likes I sees them.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Magluvin

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 30, 2011, 08:31:04 PM
MrMag has been very helpful to me on this forum in sharing his knowledge.  He was especially helpful in my obtaining an O'scope from ebay a while back.  I have been supportive of Rose as well.  I calls them likes I sees them.

Bill

Hey Bill

Dont you think its enough already?
Its just every day again and again and again.
I find it abusive.

If they dont believe in Roses stuff, then why not move on?

But as Clint Eastwood once said, Nag nag nag.

What is the goal in the daily beat down? Thats all it is.

They dont want her to try and publish papers? is that what its all about?  Let her do it. If it succeeds or fails there, is that not enough? Noooo, its the beatings will now begin, every day, non stop.

But maybe you enjoy it also.  Just fun and games right?

On the other hand, why dont these guys build it and SHOW, not just tell?  Too expensive to be worth it? What, dont have the connections to use a Lecroy? Dont have the time?  Looks like they all have the time, thats for certain. Every day for how long now? lots of time.

They all think she is wrong and lieing? Well why even bother? Walk away.   But they dont. Its lets get ready to rummble! Every day.

Oh well, maybe you and I should just join in. Join the club. Do you have a club? It might feel better.

Yet you defend them, and say you say you are supportive of Rose.   Hmmm.  ok  right then.  Ive said my piece.

Mags

WilbyInebriated

they're bored mags... 'american gladiator' is no longer aired on the networks. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Magluvin

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 30, 2011, 09:06:34 PM
they're bored mags... 'american gladiator' is no longer aired on the networks. ;)

Ahh, didnt know, never watched it.  ;]

Actually, I had a sentence that said, Judgement day will come. But I knew it might draw your attn adversely.  ;]

Anyways, They are all using someones sim replication against her. Heck, Stefan had told me once that he was not interested in any sims from me or anyone, only the real thing. And I understand and am ok with that.
But here, sim is law.  sobeit.

Mags