Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

I've dealt - ad nausea - with most of this 'repeat' post but this is a new one.

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PM
Ignoring the issue won't make it go away, since you have attacked me and called me a liar in previous posts I now consider this my duty, so that no one new to this forum will be misled into believing that you have a circuit that produces OU.
Rich.  Here's a synopsis of the argument.  Cat - 'Rose's claims are false.  Here are the video links that prove it. I will NOT reference anything that hints at a successful replication.  I simply deny it.  And I'll add insult to injury and advise you all that she is deliberately misleading you all.' Me...  'That's not true'.  Cat...'What - are you calling me a liar?  WELL THEN...'since you have attacked me and called me a liar...I now consider this my duty...'  LOL.

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMYou can't tell me of any member on this forum that has produced OU with your circuit, because nobody has,they all failed.
Another HALF TRUTH.  Indeed.  No-one on this forum has produced OU with our circuit.  TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE NO-ONE ON THIS FORUM HAS TRIED TO REPLICATE OUR CIRCUIT. 

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMDo something different Here on This forum,and stop ignoring reasonable requests for tests. or stop claiming OU on This OverUnity Forum.
I AM NOT CLAIMING AN OVER UNITY RESULT.  What we're CLAIMING is INFINITE COP.  And I have most CERTAINLY NOT refused to do any REASONABLE requests for tests.

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMA big conspiracy, it would appear that anyone that says your circut doesn't work or or indicate's measuring error, is then part of that conspiracy.
INDEED.  Saying anything at all DOES NOT MAKE IT SO.  What's required is replication or some substantial argument.  OPINION has no part in science.

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMMany members have made reasonable requests that you ignore including Stefan,Mr Mag amongst others,but you ignore them and carry on regurgitating your same old arguments.
We have ASNWERED EVERY REASONABLE REQUEST MADE BY EVERY FORUM MEMBER. 

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMGo on Rosie proof that 99 is wrong in his analysis and makes something that runs and runs and put it on the Internet after all,
BY ALL MEANS CAT.  Just make that arduous exercise worth my while.  Write to those academics you know.  Find out which of them will go on record that the test you DEMAND will unequivocally constitute  PROOF and then I will do those tests.  Between you and NAG you should know enough experts - SURELY?  I only need 4 more and I'll do that test.

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PM"All one needs are the the measurements and some reasonable account of the apparatus that produces those measurements".
QUITE.

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMYou will pick on small detail and not address the main point, and you will also repeat what you said before ( this is not your blog) please interact with the reasonable requests made by members here for you to do new tests.
IT IS ALREADY NEW TESTS.  And BY ALL MEANS I'LL DO THOSE TESTS.  But I will NOT do them to satisfy your idle curiosity.

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMThe fact still remains that no one here can reproduce your claims of OU,...
Also confusing and AT BEST only HALF TRUE.  On the old circuit some have replicated - and some haven't.  ON THE NEW CIRCUIT NO-ONE HAS TRIED. 

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMand you are not willing to do anything to change that deadlock, apart from use this forum as your soapbox and blog.
ALSO NOT TRUE.  I AM VERY HAPPY TO BREAK THE DEADLOCK AND DO THOSE TESTS.  AGAIN.  Make it worth our while.  Either PAY for those tests - OR, WHICH IS A FAR CHEAPER OPTION, just write to some academics and ASK THEM TO TESTIFY THAT THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE UNEQUIVOCAL PROOF. 

Quote from: powercat on June 30, 2011, 03:14:49 PMOn this forum you are expected to interact to prove your claim, if you are claiming OU,I think that is reasonable.
So do I.  So?

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 30, 2011, 08:31:04 PM
MrMag has been very helpful to me on this forum in sharing his knowledge.  He was especially helpful in my obtaining an O'scope from ebay a while back.  I have been supportive of Rose as well.  I calls them likes I sees them.

Bill

It seems that you do Bill.  But I now have a real problem with the way you're seeing this.

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Dear Magsy,

You have got to be the most generous spirited, bravest, kindest man on this forum.  Your posts are a delight.  They are entirely void of conceit.  If I had to nominate an exemplary contributor Magsy - it's you.  And if we had more people like you then this forum would be an ABSOLUTE pleasure.  I am reasonably satisfied that I don't deserve this intervention of yours.  But it is, nonetheless, gratefully accepted.

Magsy - there is a very real advantage to the caliber of posts that Cat and MaNag make.  It polarises opinion.  And that's so much better than hunkering down with like minds.  Not that supportive threads aren't a pleasure.  Of course they are.  And where there's support one can also progress to new insights and new knowledge.  But meanwhile there are members and readers here who SIMPLY DO NOT BELIEVE.  When they see that they share that opinion with the likes of Cat and MaNag - then they're not quite as cozy with that association.  And I have NO reputation to win or lose.  I ONLY have a mission to advance OU.  The plus side to their posts is that they're SO unreasonable, SO rude, SO self-serving - SO ridiculous - that the thinking members who read here SEE THIS.  That, surprisingly, swings opinion favour of OU.  And I'm ABSOLUTELY NOT out to win a popularity contest.  LOL.  It's like waitressing.  I'd be hopelessly under qualified.  And that there is no evident support - is not a problem.  I am a lot of things.  But I am NOT afraid to fight my corner.  And while I may well be a lot of things I'm certainly NOT a coward. 

But thank you Magsy.  Very much indeed.  It's nice to know that there are still some real MEN on this forum.  A lot of the problem is that most guys have NO respect for a female in the science world.  That's why so few post here.  Me?  I'm happy to rub their noses in their own nonsense.

Rosie

Magluvin

No Problem Rose. =]

I realize that the critic side can be of value. But most of it is not cordial in the least. 

I tell ya Rose, the big difference between you and them is you have it on the table, with vids and lots of data. They have scratch, sim data and a lot of bullying.  Case closed.

I had a next door neighbor that was beating up his girl one night. It was bad. I busted that door and got the guy in a choke hold(he was on top of her at the time, and dragged him out of the house. It may have been too late for police.   I didnt hurt him, but I believe I saved her. ;]

There is a right way and wrong ways to go about this all.
And there is much unnecessary wrong here. yep

Night Rose  ;]

Mags

Rosemary Ainslie

Golly.  There's definitely something about the 'knight in shining armour' with you Mags.  That's an amazing rescue.  But there's also that analogy between your interventions there and here. LOL.  But these confrontations are an abuse of justice - intellect - emotion - popular opinion .. and on and on.  As you say.  Abuse is abuse.   

Count me among your many fans.  It's also a very real pleasure to read that you're widely appreciated.

Good night Magsy.  And sweet dreams.
Rosie