Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 03, 2011, 10:45:02 AM
Yes it was only connected to 3 batteries.  No he is NOT MY ASSISTANT.  GOLLY.  He's a professional engineer.
Yes.  It did.  Momentarily. 
He's satisfied that it won't continue to oscillate.  And I'm happy to rest on his advices.

Rosemary
How does this constitute a valid scientific test when the voltage used is half, or a little better than half of what is used from the batteries (i.e. 36V vs. 60V)?

Alternatively, if those two 150,000uF capacitors were charged to 30V each then put in series, you would have 60V as a starting voltage. That would be a true comparison to how the circuit is operated when powered by the batteries.

Then, if the 60V across the two series capacitor holds, then there is recharge. If the voltage continuously drops until the oscillation ceases, then there is no recharge back to the source.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on July 03, 2011, 11:14:42 AM
How does this constitute a valid scientific test when the voltage used is half, or a little better than half of what is used from the batteries (i.e. 36V vs. 60V)?
Where do you get 60 volts?  We used 3 batteries only.  The caps were in parallel to the batteries.

Quote from: poynt99 on July 03, 2011, 10:39:24 AMAlternatively, if those two 150,000uF capacitors were charged to 30V each then put in series, you would have 60V as a starting voltage. That would be a true comparison to how the circuit is operated when powered by the batteries.
I presume you mean 'when  powered by caps?  Anyway.  Here's the thing.  I'm now rather sorry we didn't run that test at least until the shunt voltage flat lined.  The fact is that the resistor temp was climbing and that always makes me nervous.  But without the oscillation the chances are that the temperature would have dropped.  To my shame I didn't even make a record of it.  And I hear you Poynt.  We probably didn't put enough effort into the test.  I've spoken to my friend.  We'll try and redo that test next week.  Maybe on Friday.  And this time I'll take better measurements.  But you must remember that the idea is to keep that oscillation.  But then again.  I suppose there was still a kind of oscillation.  Perhaps it does just need tweaking.  It's just that I am SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE EXPERIMENTS.  I need to move on.

Sorry I missed this second bit.
Quote from: poynt99 on July 03, 2011, 10:39:24 AMThen, if the 60V across the two series capacitor holds, then there is recharge. If the voltage continuously drops until the oscillation ceases, then there is no recharge back to the source.
I get it.  We'll try this again.

Regards,
Rosie

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 03, 2011, 11:31:10 AM
Where do you get 60 volts?  We used 3 batteries only.  The caps were in parallel to the batteries.
60V (and also at times 72V) as used when powering the circuit from the batteries before this capacitor test. One would think you would want to compare the circuit operation with the same starting voltage in both cases, i.e. 60VDC.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on July 03, 2011, 11:38:17 AM
60V (and also at times 72V) as used when powering the circuit from the batteries before this capacitor test. One would think you would want to compare the circuit operation with the same starting voltage in both cases, i.e. 60VDC.

Are you getting sniffy again?  Here's the point.  I was trying to see if we could sustain an oscillation using only caps.  I CAN sustain an oscillation at 36 volts PROVIDED that the OFFSET IS adjusted to allow AMPLE CURRENT FLOW during the ON time of each period.  That's how we set it because he determined that the 2 caps would be required.  BUT.  We'll TRY THIS AGAIN.  I've already told you.

You've no IDEA what a waste of time I consider this test.  I don't even care if those caps KEEP the circuit oscillating or the current flowing. If it runs for an hour - you'll all want 2 hours.  If it runs for 2 hours you'll want 2 days.  And so it goes. 

Rosemary.

Groundloop

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 03, 2011, 11:50:39 AM
Are you getting sniffy again?  Here's the point.  I was trying to see if we could sustain an oscillation using only caps.  I CAN sustain an oscillation at 36 volts PROVIDED that the OFFSET IS adjusted to allow AMPLE CURRENT FLOW during the ON time of each period.  That's how we set it because he determined that the 2 caps would be required.  BUT.  We'll TRY THIS AGAIN.  I've already told you.

You've no IDEA what a waste of time I consider this test.  I don't even care if those caps KEEP the circuit oscillating or the current flowing. If it runs for an hour - you'll all want 2 hours.  If it runs for 2 hours you'll want 2 days.  And so it goes. 

Rosemary.

Rosemary,

Actually, it is a very good test. It will show if it is possible to build a practical implementation
of your circuit running from a mains power supply (that have electrolytic capacitors) for water
heating purposes. Based on your first capacitor test I already see a possibility for just that.

I think your goal also must be developing this circuit so that people actually can use it to save
power when heating a water tank. Let us say that you get a COP 3 or something and the
product can be cheap enough so that you get your money back in a year time, then after
that you will save a lot of money each year.

GL.