Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Here is an idea based on this knowledge

Imagine the circuit and we connect the switch. We wait till the cap just reaches 5v (batt voltage) we cut the switch off.  We have a diode inserted so that we use the fly wheel effect to charge the cap beyond batt voltage without the batt in the circuit to pull from. We now , with the diode, pull from the other side of the cap instead.

If this works, and the cap receives more voltage than the battery, that extra voltage is free.

We cut the battery from the circuit at 5v on the cap. That 5v on the cap is equal to an amount of energy, the same amount every time.
And that is all the energy that was taken from the batt.
But if that cap ends up with more than 5v as described above, even 5.01v, that cap will be holding more energy than what was taken from the battery, period, no debater can beat this.

Oh but where is the energy coming from?  The merry go round my friends, the merry go round.  ;]  oooo scary.  lol

mags

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on March 23, 2011, 03:12:42 AM
Here is an idea based on this knowledge

Imagine the circuit and we connect the switch. We wait till the cap just reaches 5v (batt voltage) we cut the switch off.  We have a diode inserted so that we use the fly wheel effect to charge the cap beyond batt voltage without the batt in the circuit to pull from. We now , with the diode, pull from the other side of the cap instead.

If this works, and the cap receives more voltage than the battery, that extra voltage is free.

We cut the battery from the circuit at 5v on the cap. That 5v on the cap is equal to an amount of energy, the same amount every time.
And that is all the energy that was taken from the batt.
But if that cap ends up with more than 5v as described above, even 5.01v, that cap will be holding more energy than what was taken from the battery, period, no debater can beat this.

Oh but where is the energy coming from?  The merry go round my friends, the merry go round.  ;]  oooo scary.  lol

mags

Here I entirely agree with you.  Maybe Woopy can do this test for us?  It'll be interesting.

:D
Rosie.

(Go to sleep Mags - or you'll suffer in the morning.  I know that feeling only too well.  LOL)

Magluvin

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 23, 2011, 03:01:38 AM

But again.  I'm not entirely sure that the diode stops a negative flow.  But nor am I sure that its relevant.

Kindest regards,
Rosie
hey Rose
Well in my circuit, the diode never gets hit with bemf because the inductor was never  disconnected from forward flow during the circuit cycle. So the inductor had somewhere to put the charge it was flywheeling, no matter if it was pulling from the battery to charge the cap beyond battery voltage. It had enough energy stored to do so. ;]

But, if we cut the inductor, at the end current is flowing out, clockwise, that flywheel pumps that self capacitance so hard, like a 1000 mile an hour train wreck on a spring, the we get bemf. And why is it so short?  Well we are still disconnected, no where to get charge from at the disconnect, then ""SPARK""  ;]  Got some across the gap. Had to, the pressure was high. ;]  The spike can last only as long as the spark, or for as much as the mass of coil will give up in oscillation if no current can be had across the disconnect..  ;]

Ok   Insomniacs anonymous, over and out.  ;D

Mags

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Magluvin on March 23, 2011, 03:34:41 AM
hey Rose
Well in my circuit, the diode never gets hit with bemf because the inductor was never  disconnected from forward flow during the circuit cycle. So the inductor had somewhere to put the charge it was flywheeling, no matter if it was pulling from the battery to charge the cap beyond battery voltage. It had enough energy stored to do so. ;]

But, if we cut the inductor, at the end current is flowing out, clockwise, that flywheel pumps that self capacitance so hard, like a 1000 mile an hour train wreck on a spring, the we get bemf. And why is it so short?  Well we are still disconnected, no where to get charge from at the disconnect, then ""SPARK""  ;]  Got some across the gap. Had to, the pressure was high. ;]  The spike can last only as long as the spark, or for as much as the mass of coil will give up in oscillation if no current can be had across the disconnect..  ;]

I get it Mags.  I think it's right.  I just need to run it past some of the team.

Quote from: Magluvin on March 23, 2011, 03:34:41 AM
Ok   Insomniacs anonymous, over and out.  ;D

;D

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - It strikes me that I'm getting snarled in defense of protocols that I had thought, by now, were entirely addressed.  This is yet another technique employed by Humbugger et al, to cast aspersions on those test results.  Any and all diversions are being used to take attention from the actual significance of these tests and leave me arguing the correctness of measurements.  And when I do so, then it's too late.  The damage is done.  And there's generalised impression cast over everything  that I know not whereof I speak.

What I may or may not know has no bearing on the report, the demonstration or any claims made.  They are advanced by the 'team' and I'm reasonably satisifed that they are considerably more qualified than Humbugger or Poynty, or MileHigh or any of the others that clamour to deny these claims.   Just know that it was no accident that I left the demonstration to them.  It was intended to remind you all that - while I am not qualified - those that are supporting this evidence most certainly are.  Feel free to discount what I report.  But you'd need strong argument to deny what they, collectively, endorse.   

Meanwhile I'm braced for the inevitable 'attack' on my competence.  I'll address these as they arise.

Rosemary.