Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MrMag on June 20, 2011, 04:34:09 AM
At least I know how to measure a voltage  ;D

Regards,

(insert any name here)
but you don't know how many lemons it takes to light a filament bulb... ::)

if you guys would stop moving the goalposts (you do it so often it has become ridiculously asinine...) and if you "experts" could come up with an agreed upon protocol instead of each of you bloviating different methods of what is the "best" and/or only method to measure this device we might see some progress... ::)

and one more time for the cheap seats... since you and happy and catty can't seem to do the very thing you are accusing rose of... which is read what was written
Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 16, 2011, 11:16:29 PM
And again.  A 7.5 hour test period is DOABLE.  I will happily oblige.  But we'll still be left with a ZERO DISCHARGE.  I'll report this.  No-one will believe it.  They'll ask for double.  Then they'll ask for triple.  And so it goes.  Finally they'll ask for 130 days.  If no-one is satisfied, by now that there is a zero discharge to the battery, then THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT WILL SATISFY ANYONE EVER THAT THE BATTERIES ARE NOT DISCHARGING.

And frankly - even at the end of that monitoring period I am ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED that NO-ONE WILL ACCEPT THAT EVIDENCE. 

SO.  DO NOT ASK ME TO RUN THAT BATTERY CONTINUOUSLY.  We've done this.
Rosemary

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

powercat

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 20, 2011, 01:29:50 PM
but you don't know how many lemons it takes to light a filament bulb... ::)

if you guys would stop moving the goalposts (you do it so often it has become ridiculously asinine...) and if you "experts" could come up with an agreed upon protocol instead of each of you bloviating different methods of what is the "best" and/or only method to measure this device we might see some progress... ::)

and one more time for the cheap seats... since you and happy and catty can't seem to do the very thing you are accusing rose of... which is read what was written

After all these years I should know better than to respond to your post, as generally you seem to thrive on confrontation, so I'll give it one shot ;D

Your defence of Rosie's work indicates that you believe that it actually works and she has achieved OU, is this blind faith in what she is telling you or have you actually done a practical test ?

You probably intend to answer this by attacking me and my level of knowledge in these matters and asking me why I have not done the test myself.
I generally find myself guided by others on the forum and over the years have come to trust the judgement (generally) of certainn members.
In this link Wilby you will recognise members from this forum they all failed to match that OU claim
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=videos&search_query=Rosemary+Ainslie+circuit&search_sort=video_date_uploaded&suggested_categories=28&uni=3

Over the years that I have  followed these threads of Rosie's I have hoped that successful replications were going to start appearing within a reasonable amount of time,  specially as Rosie comes across as being sincere and dedicated, 
unfortunately  after all these years there have been no successful replications of Rosie circuit by anyone here,
but of course we have not seen your replication Wilby, if I believe as strongly as you do that this circuit works as claimed I would have started replication a long time ago.

I have a lot of respect for Rosie's dedication and I believe there has to be a way of making an OU device I just don't believe Rosie's device is it,  research yes  claiming OU no

It would be fantastic Wilby if you could show the members here how to make this circuit work as claimed.

catty ;)
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 20, 2011, 02:17:13 AM
TK.  You offer a person that extraordinary comfort of predictability.  I ALSO seem to recall that I went through the absurd lengths of APOLOGISING for a mistake in the duty cycle as CLAIMED by ONLY YOU.  THEN - fortunately - MANY RALLIED TO PROVE THAT THERE WAS, INDEED NO MISTAKE.  Then I RETRACTED that apology.  Where you are true to type is that you remember the one event and forget the other.  History within the excessively limiting constraints of your SELECTIVE recall.  It's a kind of character determinant.  Something on the lines of an Achilles heel.  Much required for propaganda purposes.  Nothing whatsoever to do with FACTS.  It's why you also manage to CLAIM to take water to boil but OMIT to relate that you did this at NO APPARENT BENEFIT TO THE SYSTEM.  I'm under the general impression that one can take 'water to boil' with nothing more dramatic than a small fire under a tin can.  Alternatively, one can use thermonuclear energy or indeed electric energy.  Take your pick.  Nothing exceptional there that I know of.

Anyway - it's nice to see you rise up - yet again - like the phoenix from it's own ashes.  But I do wish you'd transmute into a more reasonable and scientific version of your former self.  Your previous rendition was patently less than effective.  You need to do better.

Rosie
Rosemary, I am ashamed for you. You know that what you say above simply isn't true, and so do several others reading here. I invite ANYONE and EVERYONE to build the 555 timer circuit as specified in the original Quantum article, or simulate it using whatever circuit sims you like, and report your results here.

As far as "claiming" to boil water using YOUR original circuit and a LOAD which MATCHED your original reported parameters: you can see it for yourself, if you ever figure out how to view YT videos. I've already given the link above.

GO ON....  ANYONE.... build the circuit. If you can't find the original Quantum diagram that HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.... here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/99a0a1d879266d1bb50a2c40c9e6cc5f0c8e30e32706364361cf95514355a1d65g.jpg
Even your one-time sycophant Err-on had to admit I was right, finally.

And in case there is any further doubt about the performance of that circuit:
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/c0a9d8c2e307dd7bddd9ae2c6a16abf694b48c90ed2abb5f467e9cc0d333ef615g.jpg
And here is the scope shot of your circuit heating in the above experiment, using your preferred oscilloscope, showing your specified "random aperiodic Hartley oscillations" that you specified as necessary for your effect.
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/f1ddc6a0bf5d36f2ece82f50c6ff02c00bf697f2ab212d386b983f6d18bec4265g.jpg

TinselKoala

@MrMag: You politely asked about Rosemary's background, and for some reason she bristled at you.

But over the years, she has revealed quite a lot. IIRC (and please correct me if I am wrong, Rosie) she has no post-secondary education, no mathematics education beyond simple algebra, certainly no calculus. Her "high school" was what we might call "alternative" here in the good old USA.

She is self-taught wrt physics in general and electronics in particular, and until she started posting here and on Energetic Forum, she had no idea what, for example, a capacitor was or what it was for.

She believes that a scientific theory can be made up out of whole cloth and doesn't need to make testable predictions or be consistent with current knowledge... have you read her "zipon theory" which she says will replace QED? And yet it makes not a single numerical prediction....

For a long time she referred to her "Patent" as if she had a... well... patent, or something. Unfortunately this "patent" turned out to be an APPLICATION for an international patent, which was never granted and which application was allowed to lapse. For a while, she posted a paper submission under IEEE header, that was REJECTED by IEEE.

She has been pursuing this line of... er.... reasoning for years on many websites. I first started following her on the Naked Scientists forum years ago. She has been banned from NS, EF, and has had several "enforced breaks" from this forum.

Nobody, but nobody, has been able to charge up a battery "overunity" or show excess heat production using her circuits. I have, however, shown that the high-voltage spike produced by her circuit can be siphoned off and used to charge capacitors or EXTERNAL batteries. As can any inductive spike from any inductive collapse circuit, even a Joule Thief.

Other than that, she seems like a benign little old lady from South Africa, who would be better off making tangerine marmalade in her kitchen, than messing with MOSFETS.

BTW, I have repeatedly challenged the Rosie supporters to apply the same output power calculations they like to use on her circuit, to my TinselKoil, and report the COP that they find.

poynt99

Here are the CSR voltage v(t) and v(avg) traces with the Q1 body diode installed as shown in the schematic.

Pin(avg) = 72V x 103mV/0.25 = 29.7W

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209