Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrMag

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on June 26, 2011, 12:31:40 AM
Since you clearly do not have what's needed to 'think with' then your 'thoughts' on this and anything at all - are ENTIRELY irrelevant.
R

Golly rosy, you have such a way with words. You are such a kind and caring person. Just as long as nobody asks you questions or asks you to perform a test that would prove that your little circuit is a fake just like you. After 10 years you have not built a single device that uses your circuit. You have lost almost all of your team. Way to go. No "Expert" wants anything to do with you. All you are worried about is writing your paper to try to sell your circuit as a working device. You need more then a paper to prove that. You need verification that it works, and believe it or not, you don't have the qualifications to verify your own circuit. I know that I only have a little over 35 years of electronic experience so I realize that your years as a waitress and real estate agent overwhelms my credentials. I imagine that being told over and over again for the last 10 years that your circuit is nothing special would make you the sour prude that you are today. The only thing that you can do is try to belittle someone who catches you with your lies. I really think it is you that has the agenda. Your deception has lasted 10 years now and is probably a record among frauds.

The sad thing that I am sure that you don't understand, among a lot of other things, is that any professional, expert or academic will probably do some research on you before they commit to anything. When they show up on this site and read some of the comments you have written to and about people, they will stay away from you. You even cut up people on your own blog. Not to mention the blog that is dedicated to your mentality and morality. You are your worst enemy. It's really to bad that you have not had any formal training. Maybe you would be a little more professional and ethical. Your just a mean old lady that will never truly understand. I feel sorry for you.

MrMag

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 26, 2011, 01:10:45 AM
you are absolutely correct... evidenced by his reply #1612which is absolutely pathetic. and his third time avoiding my simple, direct questions. i thought from previous conversations he was reasonable. my mistake mr.mag, my mistake...

I don't know Wilby, I ask rose a question and she doesn't have to answer which is no big deal to you. Yet you DEMAND an answer from me. And you are not her little pawn, right.

You two deserve each other.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MrMag on June 26, 2011, 01:31:38 AM
I don't know Wilby, I ask rose a question and she doesn't have to answer which is no big deal to you. Yet you DEMAND an answer from me. And you are not her little pawn, right.

You two deserve each other.
more logical fallacy... non sequitur. ::)
how am i involved in the questions you posed to rose? look, mags, i asked YOU a couple of simple questions, which you have continued to avoid answering for several posts now. and because you feel rose has not answered your questions (which she actually has) that is justification to not answer mine?  dude, are you mental?  ::)

yup, my mistake mr.mag, my mistake indeed.

edit: i give up on you mr.mag. one cannot use reason to reason someone out of a position they have not used reason to get themselves into...
you are a waste of my time. i'm going fishing.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys I'm deleting this post and putting it after MaMag's posts.  Otherwise it may be lost in all that sad little obsession he has with himself about himself.

regards,
Rosemary

MrMag

I'm not sure if this is what you are DEMANDING me to answer but I will. Then you won't be able to whine about "why should she answer you when you don't answer me".

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 25, 2011, 06:30:17 PM
and this is saying what? that it has been investigated fully by aaron? i think the fact that aaron only achieved a cop of 2 and "efficiencies greater than “4″ have already been recorded in the recent 2009 replications" makes that line of argument moot. are you saying that improvements cannot be made? did the first internal combustion engines have the performance your current car does? etc. etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseam. look at what he (aaron) says about heat pumps, "3.0~5 cop and overseas I have seen claims of 6-7 cop". gee, they are making improvements to an old technology even now... see where i'm going with this? probably not. furthermore, the steve windisch article states glen got cop>4 which would put it dead smack in the middle of heat pump tech cop 3-5. how does that not compete as it stands with no improvement?
heck, in the same post he says he got cooling of over 2 degrees from ambient on certain components. "serious reverse entropy" he called it... but that's not worth investigating to you is it?

The reason I posted this is because Aaron is/was at one time, part of the team, correct?
His comment was, "it isn't worth the time". So, I guess HE thinks the circuit isn't worth pursuing.
I never mentioned my thoughts either way so I don't know where you got the idea that I don't think it's worth investigating. Gee, I think this calls for one of your classic red herring or logical fallacy lines but I'm not sure which to use.

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on June 25, 2011, 06:30:17 PM
and in the same article steve interviews glen (fuzzytomcat)... so you are saying glen isn't credible now? for the record, the "team" was rosemary, aaron murakami, glen lettenmaier, harvey gramm, steve windisch, astweth. did i miss any rose?

The only people who are not credible are rosy and possibly Steve. I'm still undecided with him. He has written some interesting articles but I think he is still backing rosy which makes him a little questionable. As for the rest of them, Yes they are credible. They were just being misled at the time so I don't hold them responsible for any of it.

The  "strange rosemary" document not the people is what I'm referring to. When the team members interview each other and post the comment, "Rosemary graciously agreed to be interviewed for this article from her home in South Africa, and answer a few brief questions". it sounds a little fishy to me. We know exactly how this "interview" went. It makes me question the whole document. She was misleading and deceiving people by making it look as if it was an independent interview. That statement would be made from someone outside of the club suggesting they were lucky to get the interview. It would NOT be made from someone on the same team. It just goes to show what kind of a deceitful person she is.