Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 01, 2011, 10:38:38 AM

THERE HAVE BEEN REPLICATIONS OF OUR PREVIOUS CIRCUIT. 

Rosemary

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o Now we're getting somewhere, and they all failed to achieve your results of excess energy.

Are you finally admitting that your PREVIOUS CIRCUIT didn't work as you claim, you had no excess energy at all.
? ? ? ?
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: powercat on July 01, 2011, 10:44:43 AM

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o Now we're getting somewhere, and they all failed to achieve your results of excess energy

WRONG AGAIN.  THERE HAVE BEEN MANY REPLICATIONS.  THE MOST SIGNIFICANT IS THE ONE THAT FUZZY TOM CAT MANAGED.  BUT HE CLAIMED that it was ACTUALLY HIS DISCOVERY  :o  NOT A REPLICATION AT ALL.

None of us EVEN CONSIDER THAT ANY VARIATION OF THIS CIRCUIT CONSTITUTES A DISCOVERY.  THEN WHEN HIS PUBLIC LOST ALL THEIR CREDIBILITY HE THEN TRIED SOMETHING NEW.  HE THEN  RAN A WHOLE LOT OF TESTS THAT WERE DESIGNED TO FAIL.  THEN HE WITHDREW THE RESULTS THAT SHOWED THAT IT WORKED.  BUT.  HE HAS STILL LEFT OUR PAPER SHOWING A FULL REPLICATION ON HIS SCRIBD FILE.  SO.  WE NONE OF US KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE IS CLAIMING.  NOR DO I CARE.  THAT CIRCUIT IS NOW SO OLD HAT THAT IT'S ALREADY OBSOLETE.  THIS NEW CIRCUIT IS WAY, WAY MORE EFFECTIVE.

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: powercat on July 01, 2011, 10:44:43 AM

Are you finally admitting that your PREVIOUS CIRCUIT didn't work as you claim, you had no excess energy at all.
? ? ? ?

And as for this little editorial nightmare.  Are you entirely bereft of good sense or is it just that you lack any kind of MORALITY.  WHERE - have I EVER said that the PREVIOUS CIRCUIT DID NOT WORK AS WE CLAIMED? WHERE have I even HINTED at this.  IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR ELABORATE FABRICATIONS?  HOW STRANGE.   :o Especially coming from someone who claims he does not LIE.  Where's that ability of yours to PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT.  HAS IT FAILED YOU CAT?  I'd say so.  In fact I'd say it's a CATASTROPHIC FAILURE.

Rosemary 

Rosemary Ainslie

Well?  We're all waiting CAT.  ADVISE US PLEASE.  LET'S GET SOME ACTUAL TRUTHS OUT IN THIS TJHREAD - JUST FOR ONCE.  LET'S SEE IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY EQUAL TO THE RETRACTION THAT YOU CLAIM COMES TO YOU SO EASILY - BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH AN UPRIGHT FELLOW.

You have been indulging in certain rather elaborate CLAIMS.  We're all waiting to see you SUBSTANTIATE THOSE CLAIMS.  I hope you realise that it actually matters.  Otherwise our members may be left with the ERRONEOUS impression that our claims are FALSE.  AND THAT WOULD BE SAD.  Especially since of all things - there is NOTHING more challenging that promoting THIS NEW SCIENCE.  IT NEEDS NURTURING.  IT CAN DO WITHOUT THIS ASSASSINATION THAT YOU'VE BEEN ORCHESTRATING.

Rosemary

Magluvin

Quote from: MrMag on July 01, 2011, 03:12:53 AM
Did I say that she owes me anything? Treat my Mother this way, yeah right. My Mother is open minded and not delusional.

I just asked her to do a simple test. I don't know what you mean by she took something from me.
Well, first off, I asked her to do a simple test to prove her circuit. She is the one who is unproductive. Ask her what she has done in the last 10 years to improve her circuit so that it could be used. Yes, you are right. It is very amusing. She thinks she knows more then a lot of people here that have tried to set her straight.
Golly, I hope nobody is cheering me on. I have no credibility when it comes to what? I never claimed to have anything. She is the one who is making the claims that has nothing. No, I come here to see if she has finally come to her senses.

Get a clue dude.

Oooo   get a clue.  I got one.  You need to get a few transistors and a FEW other parts and a heater and test it yourself..  What? No time for that, due to all this ranting?  Yeah   I got it.

Yeah  I have a clue. Hope you guys are getting paid well for all this. Thats what its really all about. Theres your clue.

As for me, I work on this stuff. I have over 80 vids on YT and that no. would increase exponentially if I had recorded every thing.

Im not really going to waste any more time on your lazyness and crying cuz momma wont give you the candy. Lazy.  Build it if not.  What? Its a waste of YOUR time?
Yeh, right.  Oh  I almost forgot, your probably not going to get paid to build it.

So go have some Whaa burgers and some Frenchcries, and you can wash it down with a Whinekin.   :-*

Hey Rose. ;]

Just ignore them. They will go away. You have more important things to do.  ;]

Mags