Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Eliminating induced emf in motor and transformer.

Started by broli, January 25, 2011, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetizer

Quote from: broli on January 25, 2011, 02:36:50 PM
Wait a second, if all we need is an uniformly changing field density through both. What would happen if these two were put in the middle of a longer coil. According to the sim the average field density through the whole setup (thus flux) is again hugely in favor of the smaller coil. If these two were set to oscillate inside a bigger coil, this bigger coil would see a constant flux change. And thus induce its own emf which results in flux. But since the two oscillating coils are oblivious to outside uniformly changing flux they won't be affected at all. Thus the primaries so to speak remain completely inductive, while "unlimited" power can be tapped from the secondary.

I have no doubt that when tweaked both coils cancel a uniformly changing field, especially if the source is another coil which they are placed at the center of. What should be tested if indeed the simulation result is correct, and that they have a non zero net average flux when powered. But this is the natural next experiment after the green coil has been tweaked properly.

Hi Broli,

I like this idea and think I understand why the two primary coils cancel out induced bemf from the secondary. So I am willing to give it a try and will try to reproduce the effect by using your setup with the core rod (green secondary coil with two blue primary coils), should be easy to replicate.

What I am not so clear about is, your statement that Thus the primaries so to speak remain completely inductive, while "unlimited" power can be tapped from the secondary. As for my understanding the two primary coils would induce some amount of flux into the core which will induce some energy into the secondary coil. Depending on the geometry of the primary coils more or less flux can be induced but at least as much as one of the primary coils is able to. Wouldn't be the input power be always greater than the ouput power? Or do you mean by "Unlimited" power, that the secondary circuit could produce more power than what is induced by the primaries due to the bemf-independence of the primaries? I feel that I am not getting this right, but would you be so kind to explain that part a little bit further?

Best wishes,
Magnetizer

broli

In a regular transformer the secondary drops the inductive impedance of the primary, in essence making it less inductive which causes a current rise. The concept of this was that there's no flux coupling, so the secondary would produce power while the primary gets to keep its inductiveness.