Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Generator

Started by mv_, June 24, 2010, 10:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: mv_ on June 25, 2010, 05:10:42 AM
For the cases when the surface inside the gravitational isolator is close enough to total reflection the laser is not used anymore to fill the interior of the disk. The total reflection surface is closed with the enough laser density inside it (however, after a period of time it will require a refill to keep the enough density inside for the percent of gravitational isolation desired).
For the cases when the surface inside the gravitational isolator is NOT close enough to total reflection, the laser can be used continuously, powered by part of the energy generated by the gravitationally rotating wheel, but this is not recommended for a long run (to work on big periods of time), because of the laser waste/escape/absorption troubles.
What is the RMS watt consumption of that laser compared to the power output of the gravity wheel?

Vidar

Nabo00o

Mihail, thank you so much for wanting to share you invention and ideas with us!
I went to your site and saw the gif of the falling particle, does this mean that you have already tested the concept?

If you only need a 3 mW laser to see such effects then I am astounded!
I hope to hear more from you.

Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Mihail,

Welcome to the forum.

Would it be possible to concentrate the effect by using a curved surface? For example the bottom of a soda can that has been shined to mirror like finish. Also laser diodes from old DVD burners range from 100mW to 400mW.

mv_

The new/valid link to the Gravitational Isolator article is: http://gravitationalisolator.net63.net/

Nabo00o

Hi mv_ , is it possible to get a confirmation from you: Have you changed the gravity's force on objects near your device?

Thank you
Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.