Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

batteries without metal electrodes and just cheap graphite and TiO2

Started by hartiberlin, March 06, 2011, 07:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Great find !
But how does it generate any voltage, if there only 2 equal metals and water ?
And how much voltage ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ibpointless2

Quote from: hartiberlin on March 07, 2011, 05:38:18 PM
Great find !
But how does it generate any voltage, if there only 2 equal metals and water ?
And how much voltage ?

I don't know how it gets voltage. It could be getting the same voltage that a capacitor gets when it's been shorted out for days and for some reason bounces back with voltage. Or could be that there's electricity in water, water is diamagnetic and can be used as a dielectric; electret's use dielectrics and electret's like to be shorted out too. So water could be a electret? Its really a mystery right now.

As for how much voltage it can depend. I've got some cells get as low as 25mV and i got some cells that go over 200mV.

I will be posting a video soon of one of my 200mV cell.

Pirate88179

ibepointless2:

Question.  Have you ever tried using 2 separate containers of water?  What I mean is, instead of having the 2 electrodes in the same "bath", have you tried 2 different containers to see what happens?  (One electrode in each container) For some reason, I have a feeling that the mA's may increase using this approach. Of course, you may not get any at all.

I still have my 2 large carbon rods from my earth battery experiments and, since I am broke, I was thinking of digging them up to try some things like what you are doing.  These are very large and have a lot of surface area.  100% pure carbon.

I have told several local folks about your work over here and the response is..."Well that should not happen".  This is the type of response I always love to get, ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ibpointless2

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 07, 2011, 10:55:58 PM
ibepointless2:

Question.  Have you ever tried using 2 separate containers of water?  What I mean is, instead of having the 2 electrodes in the same "bath", have you tried 2 different containers to see what happens?  (One electrode in each container) For some reason, I have a feeling that the mA's may increase using this approach. Of course, you may not get any at all.

I still have my 2 large carbon rods from my earth battery experiments and, since I am broke, I was thinking of digging them up to try some things like what you are doing.  These are very large and have a lot of surface area.  100% pure carbon.

I have told several local folks about your work over here and the response is..."Well that should not happen".  This is the type of response I always love to get, ha ha.

Bill

I haven't tried the two separate containers you have stated, If each plate is in a different container then how can they make a voltage? I have taken my cells and put them in series. The plates must be connected by water some how and they only way i see your idea working is if you use a salt bridge but i don't recommend salt for it will destroy the pureness of the distilled water. to increase amps I've found that if you increase the surface are of the plates will help.

You don't need money to really try this experiment. Most of the stuff you might have already. All you need is aluminum foil, a cup, and distilled water ( Walmart sells a gallon of water for a dollar. Cut out some aluminum foil strips and fill the cup up with distilled water and then short the plates out for a day and see the voltage. If you want instant results use tap water from the, but the minerals in tap will destroy the plates when the water evaporates. To stop the evaporation place plastic wrap on  top of the cup with a rubber band to seal the plastic wrap to the cup. Its really a cheap experiment and graphite is not needed, but graphite seems holds up the best. Also sorting them out is very important, its how it recharges it self.

I know what you mean about people saying this is impossible, and i love when people tell me something is impossible.  :)   
If you search around on the internet everywhere they will tell you that this impossible, besides the forms and blogs I've created about this effect. Searching for "same metal water battery", "similar metal water battery", or "water captret" will bring up my study of this. I find that most people say this impossible or they just don't care. I find it great that I'm doing the impossible and even had cells that produce more power over time here's a video of it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2KOr26WZw

My latest video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7r3DVPzo4

ibpointless2

I was sitting in class listen to my professor about radio waves and microwaves. I started to think about the microwaves that we use to cook food, and they use microwaves to vibrate the water in food so that it heats up. The microwave is giving energy to water and this might be one of the ways its getting voltage. The microwaves in the air or radio waves could be giving the cells their power. I don't think this is the true way it gets it power but only a theory. I still don't know why the cells work but they do.

Another idea i had was that water is a electret. Water evaporates in the air and is exposed to high voltage lighting and then falls and thus you have water as electret. My cells and electret like being shorted out and water is a dielectric so that one of the conclusion i also drawn but again this is also a theory.