Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Divine Revelation?

Started by ltseung888, March 10, 2011, 12:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

ChrisC, your mind seems to diminish. You seem to not understand now, what YOU said several years ago: "Whatever your own opinion is, just shall we say, keep it to yourself. If other people want to believe in XX and his works, IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS. Just move on!" Somehow, you didn't make conditions then.
By the way, the history of your postings, shows that stalking is your target. Only, while in the early days your doings were quite positive,  gradualy you are becoming more and more arrogant.

ltseung888

Miracle from the Almighty?

I was calculating how much it would take to set up two oscilloscopes, a signal generator, a DC power supply, some resistors, capacitors, inductors, ferrite rings, rods and miscellaneous items to do the experiments in USA.

The minimum estimate using equipment and parts from China is around US$1,000.  I was praying on how to get the money.  The prayer was answered today.

The Hong Kong Government is giving HK$6,000 to every Hong Kong Citizen with a valid Hong Kong Identity Card â€" including those outside Hong Kong.  That amounts to around US$770.  My own out-of-pocket expense will only be US$230.  That US$230 has already been donated by a US supporter.  Should I set up a “garage laboratory” in USA?

Is this another Miracle or Guidance from the Almighty?  Amen
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 13, 2011, 07:58:25 PM
Miracle from the Almighty?

...  Should I set up a “garage laboratory” in USA?

Er, No! My recommendation is to buy a bunch of tunning forks from China and a video camera so you can strike your tuning fork arrangements and show the world you have discovered O.U!

If the results don't show you have O.U, then use the remaining $ to seek psychiatric help. If there is still money left, go buy some pet food for Qwert. He's a good dog and believes in your delusions.

cheers
chrisC

Qwert

ChrisC, you are great in your... (hipocrisy? misunderstanding? stupidity?)!!!

Edit/update; As one can check this thread, one can find what kind of a follower I am. I guess, no-one can find even one my post here till recent dispute with chrisC. I am here only bee-coz I've smelt stalking once.

chrisC

Quote from: Qwert on March 13, 2011, 10:33:31 PM
ChrisC, you are great in your... (hipocrisy? misunderstanding? stupidity?)!!!

Edit/update; As one can check this thread, one can find what kind of a follower I am. I guess, no-one can find even one my post here till recent dispute with chrisC. I am here only bee-coz I've smelt stalking once.

I have no dispute with you. If you wish to kiss Lawrence ass, you're welcomed to continue. As to me 'stalking' Lawrence, you're as delusional as he is. I'm just trying to expose snake oil salesmen. You'll never understand as your knowledge is apparently quite limited...

cheers
chrisC