Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Japan Disaster and The affects of the Suns pole reversal.

Started by Blvir, March 12, 2011, 12:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are going to do about it?

USE Your devices in Public.
3 (37.5%)
Teach your community about FREE ENERGY!
4 (50%)
Have documentary showings in your community.
2 (25%)
Educate your neighbors about the truth.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: March 22, 2011, 01:17:35 PM

Blvir

Can we come up with ideas that could better the public? For instance I have a device and don't know how to educate or present it to my community.
Any takers?

We cannot wait for another disaster to hit!

http://www.zeitgeistmovingforward.com/

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2005/02/27/6900064_Magnet_Pole_Shift/

Peculian

STW a.k.a Spread The Word to all peoples about the truth.
Wikileaks style-thing,as much as it is possible spread it all around the internet.
Only in this way,the information will go out at wild with speeds in a matter of hours.
This is something wich only one or some people cannot do it.
It takes a lot of people,a community like overunity.com
and other folks who are feverishly interested about the topics of free energy.
Take for example a comercial campaign like coca-cola and great productors out there.
They for sure pay tons of money ,but this is not a problem at all
cause revenues from that campaign gives back more than they invested in the stuff..
I hope I`ve given a meaning about your topic.
btw thanks for opening this topic ;)

Blvir

Honestly. I don't feel like anyone cares anymore. We try and we try to no avail. I feel as if social icons that have accomplished selfish goals are rewarded than those who have the publics interest instead.

loosecannon

blvir,

you say that you have a device.
since you are on a free energy forum, im going to guess that the device has something to do with free energy.

if you do indeed have such a device, you have to decide if you are interested in money, or in changing the world.
you will not get both.

if you are looking for someone to buy your device, they will pay you, then bury the technology.
if you want to change the world, put the instructions for building the device  on the internet for all to see.

people that are trying to get rich doing this are a huge hurdle in the way of progress.
LC

Blvir

I have played around with the Rodin coil lately. I have not posted anything concerning the coil because its has not satisfied my goal output. I really wish we had base centers that would help local communities build these devices.

Unfortunately we bit the big one by these couple last days. I personally don't even know if any of our devices will work with these pole reversals and magnetic fluxes that are about to occur more frequent.

I really wish there was a simple solution, or, maybe, and idea of some sort.

I've been trying to find ways to make a worth while device that uses only a handful of components and creates a reasonable (or plentiful) output.

Still trying.

Japan update on magnetometer during the earthquake.

The "H" component (black trace) is positive magnetic northward
The "D" component (red trace) is positive eastward
The "Z" component (blue trace) is positive downward