Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

True Rodin TPU free running constant generator

Started by Hope, June 22, 2011, 10:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope

This is a concept using an aluminum tube Rodin coil shaped filled with ferro fluid then energized as a PMH which makes me also see it wrapped with Bruce's TPU coils to capture the flow of electrons which of course will be a constant generator... though knowing of the magnetic field disassociation may be harder to capture.  Because of this "throwing of the magnetic field" there will be useful pressure causing a lot of activity in the TPU windings.  It shows promise in that it also makes sense that by mere physical design of the Rodin coil the magnetic field is being perfectly circulated WITHOUT any "stick" which of course is and has been the devil in these many efforts at magnetic OU.  Once again the natural path wins out at mere simplicity which would tend to show, though hard to make in build automation, is the necessary pattern of magnetic flow.  Working WITH this flow eliminates physical problems later in operation.  This is further confirmed since the design of the Rodin coil needs no insulator coating but yet does not short out.  Any comments are asked for and appreciated.

After drawing this concept out it showed that an outer covering tube instead of circular windings would capture flow unhampered.  So with this in mind the whole idea has a completed congruity and seems to be worthy of some bantering about of you all.  Still the coil could be or should be pulsed cycled within the ferro fluid building momentum and a harvest-able output should follow.  It is yet to be established if this will be a harmonic recombination which will yield amassed energies.  But this seems to me to be a natural assumption if the fields can not escape capture. 

Modified

Hope

I have had a dream about this design and it has a glass tube Rodin coil filled with a fluid that resembles mercury inside.  There is a grid of diamond shaped gold colored wire mesh covering the glass which had what resembles quartz covering the wire mesh finely.    Within the shiny fluid are grid plates (just a few) here and there.  The whole coil is suspended within a golden quartz looking wire mesh that is saucer shaped which seemed to pulse with movement in the coil assembly.   When the outer mesh pulsed the inner grid plates glow a bit.  Hope this means something to a reader who can relate what this might be,  I am, like you all, searching for a way of generating power that is green and OU.   Thanks.

crafter2u

so did you test it? what happened, im thinking about doing the same thing but make the dounut out of ferite

Hope

I am tired just now and working but ask you to pardon me for not responding to your query.    I am involved in a deal to build a prototype cold fusion DIY reactor.  The vaccum is created using hydrogen implosion in a sealed chamber.