Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8

Started by Feynman, March 22, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: k4zep on August 08, 2015, 01:21:04 PM
Hi Mags,

Just ran across your YouTube Videos, etc. this site, spent last 3 hours reading 70 pages here and wonder if you could give me the specs on that Ballast you use.  Your 10 hz output mystifies me.  Is it a standard or switching ballast?

Thanks,
Ben

Did you mean the converter I used with the lasersaber motor? It was used with my Lil Tc also, but no vid on that.

If so, it is a product Radioshack has, maybe had now, used to run lighting electroluminescent strips they sold also.  2AA and 160v out loaded. If I remember it peaked above 230v unloaded or lighter loads. And using an inductive amplifier, thats what they call it, from a telephone system repair kit, you can hear the freq of the inverter/converter.  So it is in the audible range.

Mags

k4zep

Quote from: Magluvin on August 11, 2015, 09:15:19 PM
Did you mean the converter I used with the lasersaber motor? It was used with my Lil Tc also, but no vid on that.

If so, it is a product Radioshack has, maybe had now, used to run lighting electroluminescent strips they sold also.  2AA and 160v out loaded. If I remember it peaked above 230v unloaded or lighter loads. And using an inductive amplifier, thats what they call it, from a telephone system repair kit, you can hear the freq of the inverter/converter.  So it is in the audible range.

Mags

In one of your videos, driving a Gabrial device, you used a Ballasts you called it.  Put out about 800VAC into the input of the coil.............I think it was a switched florescent ballast.

Just wondering. 

Magluvin

Oh yeah. That was what i used for the lil tc.

Been a while.

It is from an older printer/scanner that used a long thin neon tube in the scanner. It is about 1kv out. 12v and some may be 24v in. Have a few of them from salvaged scanners.

Mags

Magluvin