Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Last 3 days of Nippon

Started by Doctor No, March 24, 2011, 09:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchubertReijiMaigo

Orgonite (Don Croft version) , have theoretically some benefit, it transmute Negative orgone into Positive one, so more the place is polluted more the orgonite is efficace, maybe a solution to prevent cancer damage into the population...

Doctor No

Orgone can really cure cancer. But this negative orgone which comes from Hiro-Fuku-shima will be produced in much quantity altogether with "normal" radiation. CIA cares good for information flow, even better then KGB in time of Tschernobyl. All in all, it was "Glasnost" in this time already. Soon Tokyo will be covered with much of free energy, and later all the Northern Hemisphere. So good by Nippon. And not only. I had written earlier much, that it comes time, each has to care for its own ass. I^m very pity, but You all had lost the last 10y. from WTC, the last 5 when russian VHG and other technologies were introduced to President of Hiroshima for peacefull purposes. So i have him also in the ass. Do You really want know how deep? :'(

Doctor No

I tell You: He (President of Hiroshima) is der letzte Freier.  As well all this silly Nippon-mother-fuckers. Butt  ::) not only they. Our PM Tusk is for atomic energy, even today. He don^t even wants people to  vote for/against. I say publicly: Mr Donald Tusk, i have You so much deep in the ass as possible is! Heil.

the_big_m_in_ok

With respect to #4, this thread:

How the hell can you write fluent English suddenly?
Is someone sitting next to you and taking over from your seat in front of the computer?  Or maybe, you're playing a game and trying to pull a "fast one" on everyone?  Maybe you're a Nazi liar?

@all
Compare the initial Post to Posted Reply #4.  Different style of language.

Which is it?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Doctor No

Leave this questions please to Boys from Langley (Va.). You don^t know my possibilities. Some days ago i have discovered f.e., that they, The Boys, have my pics on my parents backyard.    But Your, and Arnie "The Californiaction", question should be: what to do when in June the radiation level will be very overunity for free. ::)  Arnie maybe do come back to Heimat, and You? We here in Poland as well East Germany, have time till Autumn. ;D